Reviews for Confined Concubine
snow-hawk-666 chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
omg!

poor kiba!

and tusume!

blue is annoying me in this :P

please update soon this is so amazing. and whqts with the girl? why is she there?
midnight13731 chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
please update! xx
GHR chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I hope you update it soon. This is a really good story. xD
animefangirl55 chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
Poor Kiba! I wonder what's happening to him? I hope he gets out ok. Please update soon! This is really good and I hope you continue on with it.
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
OMG THIS IS AWSOME YOU MUST UPDATE SOON PLEASE THIS STORY IS EPIC
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
story is awsome and very interesting i cant wait for the next chapter
Scarlet Tigress chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
Beautifully written and compelling, but too short! Better write another one soon, since this one is so good!
ShikiRima4eva-doublesided chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
OHMYGOODNESS! UPDATE SOON PPLLEEAASSEE! IM BEGGING YOU! THIS WAS A KICK ASS AMAZING BEST SIX CHAPTERS I HAVE EVER READ! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LLOOVVEEDD IT!

Rima and Shiki awaiting your update!
littleonegi chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
Kiba is not going to happy when Tsume takes his place.
BlackAsDay chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
Oh god! Epic chapter, even though it was a little short. I was so excited when I looked at my e-mail and saw this story was updated. I can't wait to see what you're gonna do next, hope you update soon! :D
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
OMG, what a mean ending! To leave us on a such a cliffhanger - what is Kai gonna do? Is he gonna make it so Tsume takes Kiba's place? Or just say he will, and then have both of them working? Or something else? Maybe he's planning something that the two of them will do, while humans watch? And speaking of which, what is Kai?

Oh gosh, the suspense is killing me - all I can do is speculate, and I'm sure all my ideas are way off. So please, put me out of my misery and update ASAP (like, NOW? lol)!

:D
shadow101202 chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
Do it Tsume, save your beloved!
ChibaSachiko chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
OMG! u finally updated XD

please update more~~! !#!

i love ur fic~! i can't wait for the next chapter

what's happening to kiba?~! 3 ah~~
BloodMoon93 chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
Please update soon, i really like this story.
scarlettigress chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
Wow! A very dark and captivating story. I wish you would write more of it. Seems as thought you have neglected it for a couple years. A shame. It is trully excellent.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »