Reviews for Slytherin's Warning
Lamatadora chapter 18 . 10/8/2015
great story, but i'd prefered if the end had been develop
SpiderCarvings chapter 18 . 3/15/2015
This was a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it! Very poignant and yet full of hope.
Lupinesence chapter 18 . 7/24/2013
Awesome fic :)
Magical muffin chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
I know that you've finished this years ago but I found this only recently. It was so amazing that I simply couldn't add it to my favorites without commenting! C:

I loved the beginnings of the chapters and the way you so successfully blended your great story to the Potter world.

Thank you for writing this!

Yolen Yui chapter 18 . 6/13/2010
The ending was rushed. But it would've been anyways in real life. I mean it would've been just as Schzwoom. Or something...

I really don't care for that veela ending of yours 'x'
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 18 . 3/29/2010
I loved your story I wish u would write a sequel but I get why u don't.
Neighpony chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Really well written story, you got the attitude of cannon Draco very nicely I think.
The Darkest wizard chapter 18 . 5/6/2009
This is a FANTASTIC story!
put here 2 feel joy chapter 18 . 7/7/2008
I've been reading this fic from start to finish over the last couple of days and enjoyed it immensely. I know you finished this a year ago but it's still worth reviewing. It was a great read, and I did have fun reading Deathly Hollows. I still can't believe it's all over...

Thanks for writing this!
TenshiNanashi chapter 18 . 12/15/2007
I enjoyed this story. The reading of it actually has kept me up well past when I should be sleeping.

I did enjoy the interactions between Draco and Remus, and how Draco kind of loses himself and has to continue making choices anyways.

It was a tragic tale (Ron and Hermione dead, Remus in a coma) but overall pretty good.
tambrathegreat chapter 18 . 9/16/2007
I just discovered your story. I enjoyed it immensely. I will definately be reading more of your HP stories. (Sorry, not a fan of Stargate anymore.) You have a great talent for conveying emotional situations without becoming melodramatic.

I liked the way the story ended on an upbeat note. I would like to find out what happened to Snape in your universe, but I suppose you won't be writing that one. Thanks for the great story.
VKT chapter 18 . 8/3/2007
I didn't get to read this until now because I was away xDD

Wow! Loved it once again. Great ending, very ambiguous :) Of course, I think Lupin survived xD
Pale-December chapter 18 . 7/27/2007
I've read your final chapter twice now... Once before and once after I picked up the seventh book.

Like I feared, a part of me DOES like your version of things a bit better, but I was surprised to see just how similarly you and Rowling dealt with redemption.

Draco's response to Tonks is just too perfect, much better than the sobbing heart-felt apology a lot of author's tend to favor. You're very good with his personality and behavior.

Guess who's now on my Author Alert list?
applesauce.the.brave chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
o looks like SOMEBODY has a conscience
Kanui d'Astor chapter 18 . 7/22/2007
This was a wonderful story. I loved it from the beginning till the end and the interest never faltered. I'll have difficulties imagining a sequel as good as the fic. Thank you for sharing it with us.