Reviews for Second Chances
PrayerGirl chapter 5 . 5/12
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! This is a really good story and you left it in such a horrible cliffhanger! How could you?! XD Please update soon! Please! I'm begging you!
PrayerGirl chapter 4 . 5/12
Oh I like this chapter and this story very much!
PrayerGirl chapter 2 . 5/12
Interesting turn of events. :)
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 5/12
Wow what a prologue!
Mari1616 chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Please update!
LunarStar98 chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
pleasepleaseplease continue this awsome story i love it very much and have as of now read it twice cant wait for next chapter :3 pwease
LunarStar98 chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
OH NO YAKUMO! what is going to happen to her and will mushrambo reach her in time? love the story keep it up;)
Lecka-chan chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Noo! You can't stop now! You mustn't! Where's Mushra? He must save Yakumo! TOT
Please! Don't make me cry and go on writing "Second Chance"!

Kissus!
Elisya101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I was excited to see this story update. Ironically enough, I just re-read it a week ago and found myself hoping it would be continued. It explores a scenario I've always wondered about; what if Mushrambo was the one traveling with Yakumo?

If you're still in need of a beta, I'd be more than happy to help you out.
Tainted Dust chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Great story, I love it! I thought there will be no one writing about Shinzo until I saw your story. I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
specter chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Hey, this is a really cool story. You are still working on it aren't you? Please, don't tell me you've abandonded it?
Ally soccer girl chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Hope you update soon :)
KrunchtizeMeKap'n chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
I love Shinzo there is no possable way you can stop there you have to keep going and update soon.
anyoumus chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
hey, did u forget this story or what? Shinzo was one of myfavourite shows. When i was a LOT try to complete this story. Plz?
AlarataraWitchIce chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
I love this! Please continue! ~M.M.