Reviews for Second Chances
Mari1616 chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Please update!
LunarStar98 chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
pleasepleaseplease continue this awsome story i love it very much and have as of now read it twice cant wait for next chapter :3 pwease
LunarStar98 chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
OH NO YAKUMO! what is going to happen to her and will mushrambo reach her in time? love the story keep it up;)
Lecka-chan chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Noo! You can't stop now! You mustn't! Where's Mushra? He must save Yakumo! TOT
Please! Don't make me cry and go on writing "Second Chance"!

Kissus!
Elisya101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I was excited to see this story update. Ironically enough, I just re-read it a week ago and found myself hoping it would be continued. It explores a scenario I've always wondered about; what if Mushrambo was the one traveling with Yakumo?

If you're still in need of a beta, I'd be more than happy to help you out.
Tainted Dust chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Great story, I love it! I thought there will be no one writing about Shinzo until I saw your story. I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
specter chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Hey, this is a really cool story. You are still working on it aren't you? Please, don't tell me you've abandonded it?
Ally soccer girl chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Hope you update soon :)
KrunchtizeMeKap'n chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
I love Shinzo there is no possable way you can stop there you have to keep going and update soon.
anyoumus chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
hey, did u forget this story or what? Shinzo was one of myfavourite shows. When i was a LOT try to complete this story. Plz?
AlarataraWitchIce chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
I love this! Please continue! M.M.
SoftballStar13 chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
This is really really great! I hope you update it as soon as you can!
alucardraula chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
Mushra sounds like a twelve year old boy who hasn't even reached puberty yet, Wahahaha. I like the idea that only this Mushrambo, you could put the rest generals not go in the series
masterxehanort chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
Lol Mushrambo accompany yakumo, I like the idea, the generals will put side WPF
Sillvog chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
I never got to see all of the series before, but I do know it how it started out. I'm not to sure what was with the 50 humans coming out of hiding thing, but this already looks good. I do wonder what this means for Kutal and Sago though. Looking forward to the next chapter!

P.S. I love Hakuba's wit!