Reviews for Ron Time, Ron Place
scifijoe chapter 1 . 3/9
Ron will always have a place for Yori but it will be Bonnie who will capture his heart.
Mengsk chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Kim and Shego are dicks.

You're really starting to nail Ron by this point. Or, more precisely, you've generated you're own take on him. A gentleman and a gentle warrior minus the goofball antics of the show. That's good. I do enjoy Ron whenever he makes an appearance. He fact I'd say he has more character than Kim often does.

Sometimes I think you're characters must be all psychology experts. Their ability to analyse each other is astonding, and frankly off-putting. Find me a teenager who talks like that. In fact, find me one who strings together coherent sentences - even I have trouble.

Bonnie's self-analysis broke the spell for a little while but otherwise this a touching heart to heart. Poor Ron, sucks to be the honest guy, I know.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Wow. Great work.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Well, the Ron man surely ain't being given a rest in this series. Poor Ron, poor Bonnie, and dunno what to say 'bout Yori.

In fact, I don't know what to say about this one-shot overall. It was entertaining, it was pleasing to read, and I love this series' Ron and Bonnie. But… I can't think of anything in particular to mention. I guess I should praise the way the relationship and feelings are handled, though, for it feels very realistic and relatable.

Other than that… well, time will tell how things will end up. The trail for happiness is never an easy one, that's for sure.

So farewell, and 'til next episodes.

Yours, "Fast (HA!) to Review" Alexander/Alexlayer.

Bye bye!
Wispr chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Very nice look into Bonnie's personality and history.

Wispr
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
What a sad, touching story. One small highlight for me that gave it good texture was Kim's immediate readiness to believe Ron. The Kim-Ron friendship is one area of the show that doesn't get a lot of attention in the BE universe, but Kim's having Ron's back in this circumstance is a nice reminder of how close they really were/are. But that's just a side note; the non-Ron-Bon is sad and sweet and heartfelt.

RH
eoraptor chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
*l* Well, I have to say, I'm beginning to understand why people were upset with what I did to Bonnie in my own fic.

This is just harsh... Neither one of em can win for losing it seems in your universe KiY. I kept yelling at Ron to go back in there and admit his feelings and need to Bonnie and have a happy ending. Keep up the good story-telling.
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
And the Bonnie/ron keeps getting more complicated. Bonnie wants All of Ron's love but he can't make that promise at the like in real life messy messy relationship. At least it seems Bonnie has made peace with herself that she does want Ron in a romantic sense.

Funny bit with the whole "family" seeing thw two of them in bed. Kim as always trusts Ron to do the right thing. And Shego as always has to have fun wiht the situation. Whilsting to Bonnie. HAAHAH

Read you later!
RDF-73 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Great story would love to read more on this one.
A Markov chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
What never? Hardly ever! Sweet and soulful. informative without being definitive in any way. You tease us with the promise of some glorious Ronshine and the tantilizing possibility that this is the moment that Ron and Bonnie finally recognize what all of your readers have know for years. (Well, story years, not human years.) and then you pull the rug out from under us and leave us hanging in the air like a bunch of chumps. Shego is right. Ron is more of a boyscout than Will Du ever was and is the perfect Galahad. Now break from tradition and give the boy some. did I mention that I enjoyed it?

Alex.
Stonecreek chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
This one-shot may summarize your whole universe better than any other story in your massive arc. All the charatcers are there, and being themselves. The character interaction not just between Ron and Bonnie, but the others as well, sounds so natural you wonder why it wasn't like this in the show. On top of that, it was heart-wrenching like few other pieces I've read. Not that I teared up or anything, but all the emotions on dispaly were very palpable and real, and did not come off as cliched or contrived. Add dashes of humor, good pacing, and a storytelling voice that is authoritative and entertaining, and you have the reason I keep coming back to this series as the definitive KP work.
aedan cameron chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
If there's anything that rivals a Rongo for me it's Ron/Bon. And you have her loving him for all the right reasons. I truely hope that he gets over Yori and get's with BonBon. Well written, great dialog and feelings. It is hard to say why this fanfic stands out amongst the others, but this is one of my favorites. Perhaps you could tell me, being the son of a psychologist and all :)

Aedan
Desslock3 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Nice. We waited a while for this one, but it was worth it, you had two great quotes in one chapter. The one by Felix "I come to love her more each day" was hilarious. While the one by Bonnie "I'd be making love. Would you be making love or having sex?" was profound. Looking forward to seeing you develop the RonBon relationship some more.
Nghtwnggrif chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This is a story that I have been looking forward to ever since I read the end of A Simple Jewish Wedding and you did not disappoint in my seems like the realtionship you are developing between Ron and Bonnine is very complex on one hand they are polar oppisites and the other they are very simular.

I hope you expole this in other stories but its up to you ill give what ever you write a try.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Very interesting. Great conversation between Ron and Bonnie.

Keep the good writing.