Reviews for Following
Verito2023 chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
Lovely lovely fic, you have their voices down path and I adored every word of it :) Definitely going into my favourites!
LaylaBinx chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
Aww this was such a great story! It combined all of the sweet, dramatic, angsty fluff I look for in stories of this sort! Great job! .
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 5 . 9/5/2008 cute! loved it so much, god you just gotta love these two damn, i wanna watch it now...hmm maybe i'll swip my sisters computer tomorrow while she's in school, yes its perfect. HERE I COME ROY AND CHON! BUWAHAHAHAHAHA! *cough* anyway loved it, totally going to my fav list, see yha!
Viviane Renard chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
You have such a great way with descriptions! The words and sentences hold a beautiful simplicity to them, which compliments the complexities of the ideas and character emotions. You write Roy and Chon's relationship in such a natural way; I feel like it's a hidden scene in the movie, it flows so well with their characteristics and actions.
Setsumi-san chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
Aww, what a nice fluffy ending! I especially liked the last line; it was so clever. Nice slash fic!
Setsumi-san chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
Aww, poor Roy. It was a nice chapter because it had the right amount of angst without making Roy OOC. I'll be waiting for chapter four. _
Setsumi-san chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Squee! I've been craving Chon/Roy goodness and this has made my day. I adore this fic. It's so descriptive and the dialogue in this chapter was very realistic. What will Roy think? Continue soon, please. _
Christina chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Sheer hotness! I have now found a new slashy couple to obsess over.
Killed In Effigy chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
This was just great. I liked how in-character it was.
Setg'-in chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Kyoko-chan and Mistress-sama chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Once again, not a fan of slash, but beautifully written. Please read mine!
spunkster chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
aw! _
Nameless Lady chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Great, very well-written fic. *fans herself* Just...damn, that is good writing.

Ignore all the hater fangirls out there flaming you. "My man". *scoffs* Puh-lease.

This was so great; I was sorry to see it end, just like I was with your other fis. It felt real, like good writing does, so congradulate yourself; this rocked. _

*wants more*
Pickle of Doom chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
O.o This is written very well but...ew! A slash with Jackie Chan? And ROY? I love Roy! You can't do this to him! *sobs and hugs him*

Still, as I said, written very well, though I didn't quite read the whole thing.

Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
cute! *blushes*
Sincerely, SimbiAni... luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!