Reviews for Kiss 2
Grav3yardG1rl chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
omg. i already loved the chronicles of riddick. you made it so much f*cking better. and by the way, it cracked me up when (first of all) riddick was wearing the trademark goggles in the wedding pic, and (second of all) the message for all the god damn mercs at the end. GENIUS, 1 thing made me confused, so, did riddick steal john's wife's ring for jack, or was it a joke? GENIUS.
mudpuddledemon chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Great ending!
Redi chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA

The end is just... Epic.

I imagine Riddick taking care of the girl like in the Peacemaker, hilarious.
But the F U Mercs is just... The cherry in the cake.

Congratz for all the good fics about Chronicles of Riddick, I hope you write new ones soon, they are just Amazing.
demondeansgirl666 chapter 9 . 8/19/2010
wow that is just too funny...lol...update soon because that just can't be the end of this this is getting too good.
irish-rose17 chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
loved it! so glad you finished it
hotangelictomboy chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
PlEASE UPDATE! i miss this story and i want to know what happens. i'm sure everyone else wants to know too! Good chapter too!
Vavita chapter 8 . 9/15/2009
I think the way of having the baby was a little bit unrealistic but as this is fiction, I guess I can overlook it. In real life you dont have strengh to talk so much. I like the story actually. Please finish it. I liked a lot the first part too, specially when Jack explained him how to kiss. very sweet.
ZC70 chapter 8 . 8/31/2009
Great story, can't wait for an update.
Babzzee chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
the story is great i love every thing thats happen so far keep it up your good.
MCMGlove chapter 8 . 6/5/2009
:D Love it!
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
Wow love the story, I read it before and was kind of skeptical about continuing but it's turned around and I love it now...Can't wait to see how Riddick reacts around the baby and how the baby reacts around him.
FluidDegree chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
AW what are they going to name the baby?
demondeansgirl666 chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
this is good update soon. it keeps gettin better and better
FluidDegree chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
great chap! I can't wait to see how they get out of there
MCMGlove chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY!

(The first one was fantastic also.) :D

I can't wait for the next chapter!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »