Reviews for Why does the sky cry
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Ahhh! I read this along time ago and didn't do anything about it! It's funny how I'm a Daikari fan (GASP!) but yet I've read so many Takari fics... and loved them _
Wonderful work. Love the Sokeru bonding in the beginning. That was beyond adorable. And Tai's protectiveness... just gotta say, that was awesome. And you said this was the first fanfic ever when you wrote it? Wow. Gotta hand it to ya: it was pretty awesome. Sappy, but angsty. Just how I like it.
Perfect.
final-zangetsu chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
love the story
vivarooney chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
very nice start indeed

good idea as well

need to have tk getting with another girl now(catherine?)and kari getting jealous and realizing what she is missing
secret354 chapter 10 . 6/22/2010
aww that was such a sweet ending! I loved this, not a fan of Willis or Catherine because of their controversy between my beloved Takari though -_- makes me mad. Anyway it was a cute story!
WON'T BE WRITING ANYMORE chapter 10 . 7/31/2009
Hahha well that was weird. As I begun reading this, it started raining so I continued reading it and it wasn't bad at all :)
ShadowRose18 chapter 10 . 4/27/2008
*tears in eyes*

*sob* i l-l *sob* love it T_T

this was awesome...

*hug*

thank you so much for adding this! _

*still crying*

hey, at least Willis was a good guy in the end, right? xD

yay! Last Dance together! _

good job! _
random-fruitcake04 chapter 10 . 3/15/2008
nice story.

takeru's a bit angst. hikari's so...so. and tai and Davis or should i say Daisuke are the same as ever.
Khajmer chapter 10 . 1/15/2008
Hm... well, it was an interesting one to say the least, but three things I noticed.

One: Very poor grammar, but that's always forgiveable if the story is good enough, which in this case it is. Just something to note for next time. You might want to get Microsoft Word or something like that with a grammar checker.

Daisuke is not the Child of Miracles. He did not actually posses the Digimental of Miracles, it simply came to him when it was most needed. Why did it come to him? Well, in the Kaiser's fortress he was right there, the one who found it, and in Golden Digimentals V-Mon and Terriermon were the only Digimon not out of commission.

Finally, you never told us what was in the box. I mean, one would assume that it's a ring or something, and that the note amounted to "I love you Hikari" but still, I would have liked for it to have a purpose other than simply clueing Yamato and Taichi in.

Other than that, it's pretty good, so B
AkiraXTK chapter 10 . 1/7/2008
Wow,I really like your story,no,I really love it.I thought you said your writing skills is bad,in fact, its juz too great too be write more I really enjoyed your for the wonderful story.
TheDarkTimeLord chapter 10 . 1/2/2008
the last chapter sp sad all well it was good. thanks for making this story.
PatrioticPuppy chapter 10 . 12/31/2007
Aww, so sad it's over. But Takari is amazing, so I don't mind. XD I think the highlights of the chapter were the Taito and Daiken parts. Those two are so stupid it's hilarious. ; Fire extinguishers are your best friend...

(I don't think I'd ever take noodles from Daisuke...no matter how tempting...)

Cute fic! _

-Puppy
Wish I Could Forget You chapter 10 . 12/31/2007
this was such a great chapter! Good job!
Clockwork Storyteller chapter 10 . 12/31/2007
I knew it! It had to end in Takari.

I love it

-kiss! kiss!-
rutix chapter 9 . 11/7/2007
hey nice story. Im enjoying it. Please update soon
Stars4mel chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
not bad it was pretty good,just like the drawing in Deviant art!

update soon :3