Reviews for Heat of Passion
Dawn Totadile chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
I loved this story :D Now ... turn her into a tomato Mandy :D :D :D ! Then you can throw her at her own lame chearleading act :D
warprince2000 chapter 11 . 3/20/2010
Zara Morikawa chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
it's over? NO *takes a breath* O *takes another breath* O! lol jkjk i liked it while it lasted ]

ps- this is chibigirl16 from deviant art D
Teentitan-X chapter 11 . 9/19/2009
the dance seemed like a copy of that family guy episode
mr vaati chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
you started with the most cliche song to start with lol. it should be humor/romance not freindship/romance
mr vaati chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
lol at the err rock slipped and missed
all-'round-freek chapter 11 . 5/31/2009
I loved it! Sad it's over though. kind of kim possible and back to the futere at the end. but i loved it! and love 'Earth Angel'!
Cries Turn To Silence chapter 11 . 5/29/2009
Haha, I see you went a little Kim Possible: So the Drama, at the end there. I liked it!
doconnor chapter 11 . 5/22/2009
Over all a very good story. It was different to see Mandy growing up as a failure.

I wasn't sure why is was necessary to make Billy smarter and look better. It would have been an interesting challenge for him to get Mandy to love him when he was stupid, but it turned out to be a parallel to Mandy's transformation.

It would have been nice to see some of Mandy's old edge even after the demon was removed, like help in the fight or punch Irwin instead of Billy. It was good to see it at the very end.
FanGrim chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
I love this story.

Please come with more chapters soon.
warprince2000 chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
Nice story! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)
vast-granada chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
Nice chapter XD it had me chuckling hope to read the next chapter soon. All of this is being written on a psp
warprince2000 chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
warprince2000 chapter 8 . 9/7/2008
ImmortalMerc chapter 8 . 8/31/2008
Wait how is it finished? Ice escaped and is fighting Grim, Xander and Rick. Or are you making a sequel?