Reviews for 07 Happy Holidays, One Could Hope
lita rocks LbC chapter 9 . 12/20/2008
wow, this story made me teary eyed alot ( .. but i loved the part where jackson was outed with playing with dolls! lol .. great job
Music and Reading Lover chapter 9 . 12/2/2008
I loved it. I almost cried. And again, awesome job.
dare121 chapter 9 . 10/24/2008
WTF! Chapter eight made me cry. Miley there on the floor and all... that did no good to me. You're right, much darker. But I'm so happy for Lilly and Miley. Their bond is now much stronger x3.

You did an amazing job here!
X.xSixfeetunderx.X chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
Oh GOD, I cried...
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
Just beautiful! I could clearly see the girls strong feelings for eachother. This episode strenghten their relationship, so much! I really loved it!

I must say, that you made my throat go dry and tight with the scenes about Miley and her mother, they were really intense. Which just proves how much of a great writter you are. I wish every writter in this place undarstood, that a writters purpose is to make the reader feel the characters emotion, as well as you undarstand it.

Awesome episode! Can't wait to continue to the next episode!
FeelFlows chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
i am enjoying reading the series. besides the obvious grammar and spelling mistakes it's great. and also..Lilly and Miley have A LOT of sex. not a bad thing haha, you do just fine i usually can't read one if there is too much detail.
xbLuex chapter 9 . 8/8/2007
wow, it was a really great and moving story, sad at some points, but you're a really good writer. I really enjoyed reading it!
LorelaiRory92 chapter 9 . 8/7/2007
Wow I read all the stories up to date in this series over the last four days and I cant get enough of it! You are so talented. I absolutly love how you explain the passion these two share. Keep up the FANTASTIC work and update soon, please!
Razgriz91 chapter 9 . 7/19/2007
(Sigh) So sweet. Can't wait for the next story.
f00f00 chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
I loved this. :) Liley owns my heart.
Liz Saavy chapter 8 . 7/18/2007
I loved it. youre a very telented writer. keep it up!
Retroforce Studios chapter 9 . 7/17/2007
These are extremly great, can't wait for more, please post soon!
fire-panther24 chapter 9 . 7/16/2007
Lol, Lilly's present must've been the best. Lol, Miley just couldn't contain herself. Man, you're such an awesome writer! I'm like in love with this series you started. Lol, you rock! P
HCC123 chapter 9 . 7/16/2007
that was awsome! can't wait for the next one!
Lizdacious chapter 9 . 7/16/2007
Great update! I love your writing!