Reviews for To the End
Willa chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This is so good, and I like how you incorporated the song! The only criticism I have for you is the last sentence is added as almost an afterthought. You probably could have dropped off the last sentence.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Attracted here because of the wonderful My Chem song! Anywho, this broke my heart! How dare you make him suffer so badly! Although, it is something I would do for a good story... Either way, this was heartbreaking but so beautiful and touching at the same time! Loved it!
AnimalLove1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Liked it! So sad
Natalie chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
If you haven't already, PLEEEASE make a sequal, I love this!
Athei chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Hmm... It's pretty good and has plenty of promise, but there are a few mistakes I need to adress.

The first thing I noticed were a few grammatical errors, such as "intencyfies" and "desperatly". Make sure you check over your spelling or use spellcheck once you've finished the rough draft of a story. That'll help your story be more readable and professional.

The second thing that bothered me was the mysterious knowledge of what the other brother(s) are/is doing. I'll accept the gut feeling of trouble, but you were going too far with the "somehow knowing"'s and mindspeak. I know they're brothers and have strong emotional bonds, but they're not telepathic. Tone that down a little. Have Pony think some more thoughts about his life, and for Darry and Soda, where Pony might be.

The next issue is Darry and Soda's hurried panic. They seem to be rushing to conclusions far too quickly. Realistically, the first thing they'd do is wait around a while worrying, not assume that he's in mortal danger and needs their help. Slow it down. They seem way too tense and terrified. It's right for them to be worried, but not to that degree so rapidly.

You also need to press Return before each new dialogue. This is a very common mistake, but easily fixed. Each time a different person speaks, press Enter or Return. It'll make your story cleaner and easier on the eyes.

Lastly, you seem to be overdoing it with the goodbyes. This is minor, but still something pestering the story. Use "Farewell" more, or even better, let him think more about his life and friends.

My advice? Use spellcheck. Revise more. Take your time. And despite its flaws, this fic has much potential.

Stay gold.
Fuzzball457 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was totally amazing and beautiful! I would love another chapter/sequel where Darry and Soda find poor Ponyboy's body. Also, it's be interesting to read the POVS of the other members of the group. It was so sad, but awesome at the same time. Please add more!
4bluenvrshoutnvr4 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
it was good but, i dont get it, how'd he die?
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Aww so sad. Usually when a loved one dies, you feel them dying in your stomach area (sometimes). I read this while playing this song. Try it. It's an interesting and a new cool way to read songfics. Thanks to this songfic I was exposed to MCR's song To The End which I ended up loving it and for some days, addicted to it.
JJpinkiepants chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
It seemed awkward. I didnt really like it, all that i felt was like "I have failed you" the greesers dont talk like tht
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
that was brilliantly written :D i would it if u worte a sequel where he's found though, or make this into a full story, like what happened to him or what will happen after he's found/if he's found :D please let me know if u decide to write this in full :D
E chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Please more I want to see what happens.
AlfredSamaNoBaka chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Wow, that was really depressing.

Bravo!
singxyourxheartxout chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
You've got me in tears. Yes, it was really that good.
Varinia chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
this is very good i luv the way u switch povs constantly it creates more of a paniced atmospher among the characters.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
this is good you should make this a story