Reviews for Magnetic Moment
Still waiting on that epilogue . . . .
elfymel chapter 18 . 8/21
I really enjoyed this, thanks so much for sharing it.
Couple of things that stood out for me: Hermione's feeling of isolation when she realises that no one is thinking of fighting the new law, and how different things are in the muggle world. Her parents' frustration and anger that they hardly know her anymore and how hurtful it must be for them to lose her to a world where they can't follow. Especially since it looks like she's throwing her future away. Harry's support of both H and Ron, and how eventually he hits Ron with a clue by four.

These are just some nice touches that you don't see in every fic.
Of course all of the Fremione was super sweet too.

I'd love to know more about how things work out and would gladly read an epilogue if you ever felt like writing one, but if you don't that's ok too!

Thanks again for sharing!
wolfstars chapter 18 . 7/19
Lovely fic x
This is so good! Did you happen to make that epilogue?
anniemay16 chapter 18 . 5/11
Wonderful!
Mrs.Marauders chapter 18 . 4/19
Beautiful story and it's the first one that got me a real passion for Fremione and the reason I write it today. You have a wonderful way with words and you will always be one of my favourite authors. - Mrs. Marauders.
finallyafangirl chapter 18 . 4/7
Aww Fred and Hermione got married
MrsMorgan813 chapter 18 . 3/24
cute!
agoldenthrone chapter 18 . 2/14
Soooo I know it's about 8 years later, but I shouldn't hold my breath for that epilogue, should I?
666Spektor chapter 18 . 12/4/2015
No no no
Please update the epilogue!
naria2eriya chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
awh, they get married on my birthday.
ssdawning chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
Good acting from Harry! I liked how Fred and Hermione really are attracted to each other.
This set-up is different from other Marriage Law stories. I like it!