Reviews for Magnetic Moment
Ariana Potter chapter 1 . 8/14
This is so amazing! I'm glad that you were able to create an actual reason for the law that made sense other than "We don't have enough witches or wizards so we're going to force you to procreate." And I thought that this was far more realistic than "Oh, there's something in the newspaper, seems to be a law that says we have to get married and have children in a year," or "We've got letters, and we're going to find out who we're going to spend the rest of our lives with. No biggie."

The way you wrote the characters and their reactions was amazing! It makes it so awesome that everyone isn't ooc, so it makes it sooo much better to read than those fics where people hardly care that they're being forced to get married, or have children. They worry for five minutes and are okay with it right afterwards.

Sorry for kinda complaining about other stories, but I completely love this one! I just need you to know that this one seems like it could have actually been completely possible!
Avarizia chapter 18 . 8/6
Thank you for this great story! After reading several fics the last few days with terrible descriptions/characterisations of Hermione (and Draco) it was awesome to read a story with such great depiction of the characters. I really loved Fred and Hermione in this story and the plot was great. I am looking forward to read your other works!
Teekalin chapter 18 . 7/26
When will the epilogue come ;-P
Loved the story :-)
Beautiful, I loved it!
j-fox-buddy chapter 18 . 5/29
So I really liked the story but you left so many plot point open. In writing you are supposed to close all open plot point unless you are writing a sequel. Just a thought for future attempts at writing. Don't start new plot arcs and just stop the story line.
Grahamgirl93 chapter 18 . 5/11
Very good!
arrabella135 chapter 18 . 4/9
almost 10 years later still waiting on that epilogue
MysterySpot chapter 18 . 4/7
I love the story! I think it was the most realistic Marriage Law fic I've ever read, and I read quite a few. I particulary loved how you potrayed the Weasleys' and Grangers' reactions, as I thought it felt very natural with the flow of the story. Also I loved how you created a society in which a Marriage Law could've realistically exist, which is something many authors neglect. I did feel Fred and Hermione's relationship was a bit rushed, but it was still wonderful. Thank you!
Madds chapter 18 . 1/19
AHHHHHH IM SO FUCKING IN LOVE
Guest chapter 18 . 8/25/2016
Still waiting on that epilogue . . . .
elfymel chapter 18 . 8/21/2016
I really enjoyed this, thanks so much for sharing it.
Couple of things that stood out for me: Hermione's feeling of isolation when she realises that no one is thinking of fighting the new law, and how different things are in the muggle world. Her parents' frustration and anger that they hardly know her anymore and how hurtful it must be for them to lose her to a world where they can't follow. Especially since it looks like she's throwing her future away. Harry's support of both H and Ron, and how eventually he hits Ron with a clue by four.

These are just some nice touches that you don't see in every fic.
Of course all of the Fremione was super sweet too.

I'd love to know more about how things work out and would gladly read an epilogue if you ever felt like writing one, but if you don't that's ok too!

Thanks again for sharing!
wolfstars chapter 18 . 7/19/2016
Lovely fic x
Guest chapter 18 . 7/5/2016
This is so good! Did you happen to make that epilogue?
theboywhocriedwerewolf chapter 18 . 5/11/2016
Wonderful!
Mrs.Marauders chapter 18 . 4/19/2016
Beautiful story and it's the first one that got me a real passion for Fremione and the reason I write it today. You have a wonderful way with words and you will always be one of my favourite authors. - Mrs. Marauders.