Reviews for Magnetic Moment
ssdawning chapter 2 . 7/6
Good acting from Harry! I liked how Fred and Hermione really are attracted to each other.
This set-up is different from other Marriage Law stories. I like it!
Chameleonxx chapter 18 . 5/11
That was A-bloody-MAZING!
NerdyLionheartBruins chapter 1 . 5/6
I have to admit, I love your story. But as you had two beta-readers for this story, I am a bit appalled at the amount of grammatical and spelling errors! I would offer my own services for this story and show you where the corrections must be made, but this story has been without an update in years. Thank you, however, for a fantastic story-line and plot for a Fremione marriage law fanfic. It was amazing despite the errors.
saashi samy chapter 7 . 3/5
lemon?... please
saashi samy chapter 5 . 3/5
very sweet

i like
saashi samy chapter 2 . 3/5
very funny
Politelycynical chapter 18 . 2/16
I would love to read that epilogue. It was a really great story. It took me forever to find it because it's one of the earlier Fred and Hermione stories. Great job!
me chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
i love this. I first read this many moons ago but forgot to bookmark it so have looked for it for multiple years. By sheer luck alone i have found this, and have bookmarked it
RGL chapter 18 . 9/24/2014
Really? Really?! You just had to end it there huh! An epilogue at least would be totally welcome. Seriously, I need to know what happens after everything. Aside from that, I loved the fic and you for writing it.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
It's done?! Ugh that makes me sad I love this 3
19jacinta88 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Oh dear god, if Fred kissed me like that, I'd be pregnant...
MadTeaLady chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
Yay! This was super romantic and perfect in every way :P
nightkitty555 chapter 18 . 6/6/2014
Very nice. I know it's been years, but I'd love to read an epilogue.
nightkitty555 chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
OOOhhhh, interesting. I'm betting that the portkey necklace comes back up.
nightkitty555 chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
This is still really adorable. I was glad to see some hope of friendship with Ginny again. And Ron will come around eventually.