Reviews for The Absence of Light
765876587658 chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
Wow. I don't know what to say but wow. I seriously think that was the best fanfiction I have ever read! It was absolutely amazing. It was very, very good! Thank you!
HeswamtoFrance chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
very good. I can't wait to read more.

george
phe chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
this is so well written (but so sad to read...neverless i enjoyed it)
bloodredeclipse chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
I love this story! I noticed that you haven't updated in a while and I was wondering if the story continues or if it was complete. If you are continuing I hope you update soon but either way I will read your other stories!
Jordiekkthxbai chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
Wow, that was truly powerful and deep.

I would of burst out into tears if it wasn't for the fact that I wouldn't have been able to read if I had.

It didn't help that I was listen to Iris by the Googoo Dolls, it matched the story too well.

I'd love it if you updated, even if I do truly cry next time )

Luff

xx
blackjeans101 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
omg that was so good! whoa, can't wait to read more!
Janna Banana chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
Hi, I just read this Fanfic and it is amazing. Will you be continuing the story? I loved your other two postings, the best I have read.
CoryMichael chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Far too believable. This chapter made me want to crawl under my desk mourn for her/their loss of each other. At least we know they get back together. ;) I need to go do something manly now to prove I'm still a guy. Thank you!
CoryMichael chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
Ugh! I gotta stop reading these at work, I actually had to stop half way through this chapter because I was gonna start to cry. Your words are magic. Thank you.
Niamh929 chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
beautiful ... I don't know why, I think it might be something about showing a side of humanity or dropping a veil of some kind, but I love your depictions of Edward breaking down. It's so vivid and real. Honestly, it made me cry. Bravo, SSVD, I haven't cried since I closed HP7 and it sunk in what Ginny and Harry named Albus Severus. I bawled then and I'm crying now ... bravo! :)
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
Thats so sad!

Are you adding anouther chapter!

*Rain
Edward Lives chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
This is the most gripping piece I've read on ff. Well done. You captured Bella perfectly in the days following Edward's absence, something that I felt was missing from NM. Your wording here is just right. I felt everything Bella was feeling in here. Very, very good work. Seriously...
melting gold chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
that's so sad. i'm on the verge of crying.

it's so heartbroken. beautifully written! *tears cascading from my eyes*
GoldenEyesRock chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
Wow, nice job with this story! It's so poignant and beautifully written! Oh, and congrats on getting into Pel's archive. :D
scintillant.blackskies chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
Completely... amazing. The depth in both these chapters, the emotion- great work!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »