Reviews for The Absence of Light
leiahlaloa chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
Wow...I'm impressed. There was so much emotion in both pieces.

Hmm... the only thing is that there were a few places-only a few!- where there were spelling mistakes.

One of them that I can remember is when Edward was thinking about how he wanted Bella to move on... and there was some word that I think you meant "love" instead of whatever it is. I can't find it now... and I'm sad to say that I couldn't find the other ones either.

But like I said... I'm impressed otherwise. :)
kenziekins418 chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
Wow, that was amazing. Very discriptive and very wonderful. I swear I almost cried.

mckenzie
twilight4eva chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
OMG...its amazing..i love it and cant wait for the next chapter!
jaimec chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
I could NOT stop reading this and was so sad when the chapter ended. You definitely know how to pull in your audience! It was so unbelievably sad and I was truly scared that Edward was going to hurt that woman when he had her pushed up against the wall. I loved the detail you put in the story...I could see it all happening right in front of me when I was reading...I am looking forward to the next chapter...and the next...and the next...and the next...you get the picture! :o)
RomansGirl chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
Wow! That really was an amazing chapter. That is really something to be proud of. Romeo and Juliet have nothing on Bella and Edward.

I will say that your chapter ending is scarily similar to the chapter I wrote yesterday for my story. I haven't posted it yet, but hope to today or tomorrow.

So, I may not read any more of your story just yet. I may wait until I'm able to complete a couple more chapters of my own. Just in case.
WishICouldDeleteMyAccount chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
As she sat in her seat and read, tears flowed down her face relentlessly. She felt his pain and her heart hurt. "BELLA!" he screams. She wrapped an arm around herself to hold it together. The tears flowed, her nose ran. Oh, how desperate she was to find a love so strong and even painful as this. She would endure all that pain just to have those 8 months of happiness. She found a tissue, blew her nose, and smiled. 'Submit Review' was clicked and then she began to write... please update as soon as you can.
Aleakim chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
At first, I was almost crying like in the other, but when he saw that girl... I just didn't know what would happen. It was surprising, I didn't wait this. Not at all.

Great job as the other. Now I understand what you mean by 'psychotic'. You made me sigh in relief when he let her go, and I already knew that he wouldn't do nothing...

I hope you write it in Alice's POV like you said. I would like a little more of crying, but just a little...
TurningFromTrueBeauty chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I like this story. One of the best I've read about Bella trying to put the pieces back together.
Aleakim chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I loved it, it made me cry. I think I'll have to drink some water, calm myself. You wrote it too well.

I really liked the way Angela acts, she's such a good friend... And Mike can be 'vile' but he cares for Bella.

Also, the shampoo, the lack of hunger, Lauren's words, the nightmares, Bella's pain... All the detail makes this story so good, and it's just the first chapter.

But I don't know where you exactly going with all this? Are you going to tell her zombie state? You know, the blank pages... Because it would depressing, beautiful but so sad. I will go on reading anyway but I'll have to prepare more water...

Just keep it coming. I think it's very good. Did you notice?
kenziekins418 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Wow. I love this one. Very sad but very well written.

Mckenzie
holaliljazzy chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Encore! Magnificent. I felt all of Bella's pain. You captured all of Bella's pain. I'm cryin...it was wonderful...girlly you got it!
Tee2007 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Sorry it took me so long to review...in the end, this is heartwrenching and beautiful. You did a fantastic job! And i can't wait to see more from you! Besides, there's not enough Mrs. Cope fics out there *wink*!
jaimec chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
OMG...that was so sad. Very good writing as usual. The story is very descriptive and really pulls you in.
padmeani8 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I think this is awesome! It really makes you think about her actions!
dissonant-mind chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
) I really really enjoyed your other story, I hope this one turns our just as well!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »