Reviews for The Absence of Light
hcdl0220 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
OMG! If I was there, I would've punched Lauren in the face. It was so sad. I sobbed the whole story.

But definitely keep going.
s'blue chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Ah! So glad to see this posted! I did finally read this from your email yesterday and I had absolutely no changes whatsoever - it's perfect. Sorry I didn't get back to you before now. The nightmare is so desperate, it jsut rips out my heart (well done!) Emotional manipulation at its highest level

Chi Kartalia chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
HEY!

You already know I loved it, but I thought I would make it official and post a public review!

I have to re-read it still, because I know you made those corrections, but I have to run. Yumi is breathing down my neck to get on the computer T_T.

~Chi_
Great Aunt Florence chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Ah, nothing has ever made me hate Lauren more!

I'm not sure if this was meant to be a oneshot or a story, but of it is a story, please update soon.

It was extremely sad and well written.
Chedea chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
so, I knew that I would like this, because I like all the things you write, but seriously, this was so sad. In a good, incredibly well written kind of way, but its just incredibly...depressing. I'm sure that you werent intending it to be a happy go lucky story, so maybe saying what you wrote is depressing is a compliment. at least I hope thats how you take it. because it was fantastic. like all your other things.

fabulous work.
WishICouldDeleteMyAccount chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Terrific Writing ]

I can imagine that probably happening while Edward is gone.
blissfulmemories chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
hi! i have to say, its been a while since i last talked to u! i have a question tho, i just checked the dark dance of temptation just now and found out ur on chapter 14! how come i havent been getting any alerts? the last chapter i read was chapter 10, and i never got an alert for 11, 12, 13 or 14. well, im really glad that i got an alert for the absence of light, or else i would have never checked ur profile for updates! i was getting so impatient cuz ive been thinking that u havent updated TDDT all this time, and well, i know ur busy and all, so i didnt want to rush you. well, i really think i should go read it now and give u the reviews that has denied you! (wat did happen? was FF screwy? its just been ur alerts, ive been getting everything else...) well, im excited now! i get to read 4 chapters in a row! but im really sorry tho, i would never ignore ur story on my own accord! tho i really should have checked ur profile sooner that just now...sorry! please forgive me?

anyways, about the absence of light. well im sure u probably know me well enough to know im gonna say I LOVE IT!

i really like how u protrayed bella's hoplessness. usually ppl just describe her pain and such, but u demonstrated it by describing how hard it was for bella to do the daily mundane activities. u not only explained it, but u illustrated it! i really liked that u did that. another thing i really liked, was when bella was lying to someone, she always told the truth in her head. like when she was taking to charlie, she contradicted everything she was saying to charlie in her head. it was very like her, especially when considering her inability to lie.

and it had the perfect amount of bleakness! very nice!

well, gotta go read TDDT now! XD

once again, really, really, really, SORRY!

p.s: is this a oneshot? or are u planning on writing more?
be.my.edward chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
That's really good. I was pratically crying the whole time I was reading it. During that part of the book we all want to go murder Edward don't we. Good thing he comes back or there would've been an angry mob.
RomansGirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Wow! I really enjoyed that. So much detail. Poor Bella. I bet that was hard to write.
sunshine77 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Man, that is probably one of the most depressing FF I've ever read, and you've only started... I mean, you are a really good writer, but I can only take so much bleakness :( I do have to say, though, that I think you have it right on - this seems to be very "in-character" for Bella.
Monica McWintorg chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
so this is what happened... not bad!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5