Reviews for WICKED Remixed!
WickedBrony chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Okay, I laughed at all of it, and I LOVE this part:
"You're an alcoholic!" a Shizian shouted.
"Your Goat wife left you!" suggested another.
"You're gay!" piped up a third.
"No, yes, and maybe."
Hmmm, somehow answer number three clears up answer number two...
This is now in my FAVORITES!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 9 . 1/30/2011
O_O I am scarred. For. life. LIFE, I TELL YOU! LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE! *clears throat* Elphaba and Fiyero...um...apparently decided to take their chocolate pudding and move into another bedroom, and I was unaware of this...until I, uh...*cough*...accidentallywalkedinonthem...*cough*...Elphaba's hair was pulled into a bun-a rather sloppy one, but still. I'm not complaining since it means there wasn't any pudding that I would more than likely end up having to help somebody wash out. UPDATE SOON!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
I DID! Read the book, I mean. Four or five times, actually! Oh, and yeah, Elphie's REEEEEAAAL innocent *pauses and listens to thumps and moans coming from the bedroom that Elphie and Fiyero went into carrying armloads of chocolate pudding*...And noooo, that wasn't saracastic at aaaaall, why would you think THAT? *shifty eyes*
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Elphie: That cut was real, you know.

Fiyero: Ya don't say?

Elphie: Yep. *pops "P"*

*pause*

Fiyero: Wanna go raid the fridge and hi-jack all the chocolate pudding so we can play with it in the bedroom?

Elphie: *holds up an entire sack of pudding* Waaaaaaay ahead of ya.

Me: NOT RIGHT NOW YOU'RE NOT! *locks pudding in a safe* You can all take a break AFTER I choose which Julietta and Romeoro Sauce will be my leading role slaves!

*cricket*

Me: Wait, did I just say that out loud?
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
ROD (Random Ozian Dude from my parody): ...*feels blondified Ozian's pain and shows off his paper-cutted tongue as proof*

Me: WHO SAID YOU COULD LEAVE THE PARODY FLOOR OF THE BUILDING?

ROD: *can't talk b/c of paper cut*

Me: SECURITY!

Emmett Cullen & Garrett Denali: YAAAAAAAH! *drag ROD back to the Parody Floor against his will*
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
Elphie: ...You find not giving a twig about what anyone else thinks attractive?

Fiyero: Extremely.

*pause*

Fiyero: *holds up a cup of chocolate pudding* Wanna go to the bedroom?

Elphie: Please.

Me: OH, NO YOU DON'T! *drags them by ears to the stage in our Secret Hideout* I need you two and the other Juliettas and Romeoro Sauces to come and do romantic moment mini try-outs to help with my final choice on who gets the roles!

Elphie: ROMANTIC MOMENT mini-try outs?

Fiyero: Romeoro Sauces?

Me: *points to center-stage* GIT!
Astrid Elphaba Lovegood chapter 8 . 6/15/2010
All I can say is LOL!
Victor Maguire chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
omg omg omg u r so funny!11! lets b friends!11! UR SO POPULAR !1!

Now that I have that out of my system...

You're right, "BubblyPhantom" whose real name I know, this does drip of your sarcasm :P...not that I, like, know you in real life or live across from you or anything like that. *cough*

I'd like a copy of How to Piss Off YOur Fat, NOT PHAT Father, please.
zedille chapter 9 . 9/2/2009
This was hilarious. Hilarious hilarious hilarious hilarious hilarious. I love your random tangents and authoress comments and exaggerations of the characters. I hope you continue this sooner or later... Defying Gravity should be funny. Hee hee.
Wicked'elphaba-fiyero chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
Super Ozzie Ozman boxers lol

"WHO WROTE THIS CRAP?"

(also, Elphaba's title on her paper was funny)

"I got a smiley face!"

on the board: and Goats are ugly. They should be banished due to extreme eternal ugliness.

Like a sushi roll. !

"Clever." the Ozians commented.

"That's what I just said."

"Doctor Dillamond, are you...eating my homework?"
Wicked'elphaba-fiyero chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
"Green girl, I loathe you."

"Blond (bad word), so do I."

"We must sing about it."

"Yes."

"Elphaba began to violently stab the paper"

"Galinda had to write frivously to keep up with the music that had just randomly started playing by the Ozian Orchestra.

"You guys need to start singing!"

"I have to go to the bathroom!"

"My face is flushing"

"Whoa there..."

"Then what are we singing about?"

"You're kidding right?"

"ON WITH IT!" "I really have to go!"

"Getting all up in her icy grill." lol

"What the heck is a tartar?"

Omg, i love the part where Galinda and Elphaba are calling each other names back and forth and then it's like "And Hour later..." lol, funny!

"Chicken"

"Chicken?"

"Chicken."

"You wanna take this outside?"

"They were on sale!"

wow, that chapter was really funny, and this review is really long. Oh well, I'm sure you don't object to long reviews, awesome!
Wicked'elphaba-fiyero chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
"I need my inhaler"

"Madam, you've got something stuck in your teeth."

"Seriously, do you have some sort of guide that tells you how to push all of my buttons?"

"Um...no."

FUNNY CHAPTER!
Wicked'elphaba-fiyero chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
omg, i just found your story and it is hilarious. So now I am going to write a review for every chapter quoting what I thought was the funniest part:

"It's COMING!"

"Now?"
Cole Alvina chapter 9 . 8/9/2008
Gah, I hate those "That's what she said" jokes, but this one was funny with Boq's comment xD

But Fiyero's trying to get smart by reading The Little Engine That Could? Talk about failure XP

Update soon please!
Cole Alvinafanfiction.net chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
Sorry I'm too lazy to log in right now XP

“Actually, I was going to say that I find that extremely attractive.”

“You what?”

“Nothing, nothing.”

Galinda, too overcome with guilt to catch Fiyero’s early signs of cheating

- xDD I love that, it's so funny

And Boq's "'Wow, this guy is deep.' ... The fangirls ignored him, practically fainting at his shallow words" xDD You are really good at this.

Galinda failed the failing dance? That's impossible, it's like failing failure ball, it's just not possible. (there is such a thing as failure ball, a bunch of kids at my camp made it up, it's so weird XP)