Reviews for Twisted
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
*grumbles in my personal EMO-corner*
Of course he had to throw out the poor kitten... WHY ED, WHY?!
Latias876 chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
Please write an epilogue! It would be so cool!
ShadowLDrago chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
I should have known that Major Armstrong would have done something stupid like usual and Roy would make a short joke and as usual Al brings in a stray cat, as usual his heart is too big for his own good.
StarTrail chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! Hi its me again :P ur stories are so great! i love them! keep writing!
iSniffMarkers chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
This story was amazing. When I first started reading, my first thought was 'Stockholm Syndrome!' Now, I'm not sure :P Anyways, this was extremely well written, but I can't say much about if the people were in character or not... not because they weren't! It's that I only just started FMA, and even though I finished the whole first series and the movie, I'm still a little confused on how they should act... oh, look at that, I'm rambling! BTW, love the cat- it seems like a 'oh, what the heck, I'll put it in!' kind of thing :P

Anyways... great story (: This is the first FMA one I've read, and I'm glad I read it!
thelastunicorn chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
hey i loved this story. it is really good. i can't wait fir the next chapter of this story to come out soon.
Pidgeon-san chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
Awesome fic! Loved it so much that I read it in a oner- which is pretty rare... XD
darkshadowgirl666 chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
so is there an epilogue? I really like this Suspense/drama stuff, though reading it is better than watching it on tv in my opinion.
Elizabeth ArStrange chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
This is one of the best written fanfiction I've read in a long time, and just the Edward Elric fix I needed!

The characterization was absolutely perfect, and I loved how, with the mystery element, no one just 'knew' things. Despite the fact that it was being revealed to us, everyone back at Central /really/ had no idea where Ed was or what was happening to him, and they weren't just pulling ideas from nowhere. That's something I've found really hard to find in online fiction, and it makes the writing feel unrealistic without it. That- and a huge handful of other things (such as including Envy's escape)- made your writing feel really logical and reasonable, like it fit in the FMA universe.

Also, despite Twisted being so clearly twisted, I really appreciated that you guys didn't go overboard on it (another thing that contributed to L and R, although I definitely would've been up for more). I think it's always better to leave people (readers) wanting more than to give them too much, and that was certainly the case.

As far as critism... Well, I found the very last section of the last chapter to be a bit hokey (although the Armstrong bits were really enjoyable! I've always like that guy, even if his dramatics used to freak me out, considering we share a last name!), the kind of Full House 'every episode must end with a laugh' type thing I'm not too fond of, but the rest of the story more than makes up for it! And... Well, I had a second thing, but I honestly forgot what it was while I was looking up the word 'hokey' to insure I was actually using the right word... Ah well, seeing as this is your oldest story, constructive critisms aren't exactly important.

Anyway, there's so much great about this story I could seriously go on for hours, but I won't (I know your profile said you like long reviews, but I think nearly four hundred words is enough, haha). Thanks so much for this, it's really gotten the wheels turning for my own writing.

Maybe, when my own fanfiction and original pieces are done, I'll even write an FMA fic of my own!

Thanks again! (For the inspiration and the good time!)

lurkingandreblogging chapter 7 . 10/19/2009
Nice story. Is this really a collection of FMA FF cliches? I think you should have an epilogue. Epilogues rock.

Guest chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
lolz! i loved the story and the ending was really good too.
The Sora-muffin chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
Wah! The end was so cute! Great story and stuffs! I didn't know you could capture a homunculus...o.o...-evil chuckle-

Envy: Why am I chained up?

Me: for my own benefit...heheheh...

Envy: aw .

Me: xD

The Sora-muffin chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
No Edo! Don't hurt people! Great job anyway!

Ed: -stabs-

Me: -gurgles and dies-

-Ed and Envy high-five-

The Sora-muffin chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Oh my god, I cried multiple times in this chapter...T.T It was so sad! Poor Ed...Envy is an evil ! D

Envy: yep.

Me: -wails-

Ed: -knocked out-

The Sora-muffin chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Wah! Poor Edo! I is afraid for joo! -hugs-

Ed: get OFF!

Great job, I like your plot so far!