Reviews for Seasons
kitto-be-alright chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Sorry but this is quite a bad read. I didn't understand what was going on half the time; it's so jumpy and the last chapter made hardly an ounce of sense.

Don't get me wrong, there are some interesting bits but you seem to write a scene then jump to a completely new one, as though readers already have knowledge of what has happened. I can see you've tried to write it in a sort of dramatised mystery for readers to figure out what has happened but your despcriptions are not substantial enough for that to take place. This means that readers are left baffled, or at least I was.

The storyline is also not realistic either, which makes for quite a bad Takari.
Atheleia chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Like it. I'm not exactly a Daikari supporter, but I liked the storyline. I didn't exactly get the last chapter though... not to mention the 3rd chapter of the wedding scene, was Daisuke telling the truth or lying? At first I thought it was the truth, and then I thought it was a lie... But nice ending, not exactly expected. The story was a little short but was pretty satisfying.
icehizzari chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
This reads like a bad soap opera! I have some serious problems with this story, but they mostly boil down to the inference that there's only 'One True Person' out their for you... this sounds like the kind of garbage that many Takari fans continually say. Now don't get me wrong... the writing was quite good, as evidenced by me finishing the story! However, I don't think the ending was consistent-this story practically condoned having an affair a day before your wedding!

In short, I have a hard time believing that people who write this type of thing aren't even a little messed up... but that's just me.

Oh, and not only was Daisuke quite a bit out-of-character (very common for a Takari fic, though, so I shouldn't be surprised!) but so was Mimi, of all people!
t0fura chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
Very moving, I didn't read the original story, but I like this one very much! the last chapter left a little mystery on their life, like when Kari said "I'm home", does she mean shes going to stay in paris with him? Still awesome!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 4 . 12/18/2008

I loved your TAkari, even though when she was ready to marry daisuke I almost had a heart attack...
Anon chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
BeautifullyBrokenx chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
Absolutely wonderful!
enzo chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
i got 3 words for u,

god damn it it was good.
Aster Selene chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
Nice fic! :-) Feel sorry for Daisuke.
permanentsirens chapter 3 . 8/30/2008

Really cute.

The ending was amusing, too.

Great job. :)
Kika chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
I really loved how you made Daisuke acted. It's a lot better then the idiots that most Takari fans make him to be. _
Crazy With Happiness chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
this was so good! i almost cried for davis. he did such a good thing. that must hurt so much. i loved it! write more stories :D
digitalmonster911 chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
Forget prologue. I want an epilogue. I don't care whether this is "the very end". If you don't write one, I will. -
Arialine chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
“I love you more than anything, Hikari, even though no one knows. I love you with all my heart, even though you’re just my lover in the dark.”

- ku mencintaimu, lebih dari apapun. meskipun engkau hanya kekasih gelapku ;) [Ungu - Kekasih Gelapku]

God, I don't know that I'll find an Ungu fan here! Especially a LETTO FAN! XD

Sebelum Cahaya! Do you listen to it too?

Ehm, this is getting OOT :D :D

GOSH I LOVE YOUR STORY! XD XD Especially your idea... from Ungu's song! XD XD

I never tought there'll be a fanfic based on Ungu's song!

HopeDragon chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
wow very nice story...

it's so amazing and so well written

you should definitely write more stories like this...i would gladly read them :)

anyway, keep up the good writing