Reviews for Rash
Shaniqua chapter 7 . 4/1/2008
That was kinda weird how Zoe's death resulted in everyone else's death...well she did kinda hold the ship together...but really? Everyone dies?

Mal's not that careless, even though he did become a drunk...
Shaniqua chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
Really good story, never ever even thought about the fact that Zoe could have died.

I'm kinda new to the 'verse, so this is a really interesting twist.

It could be more elaborate on how Mal's taking it though, i know Wash was her husband, but her and Mal had something special even if it wasn't, "that kinda love".
shadowglove chapter 7 . 3/12/2008
update soon!
Kristafied chapter 7 . 1/10/2008
Argh! Cliffhanger! Looking forward to the next chapter.
QueenofAngstRomance chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
Well...I've finally got around to reading the whole thing! I enjoyed it! This has been my first Firefly fic that I've read in about...4 months *gasps, I know*, but I really enjoyed it! Good job, Spacemonkey!
WhiteMoonFlower chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
NO! How could you leave it there! Update update update! Very well written...scared the crap out of me with the decaying image of Zoe...can't wait to see what she's warning River this a Mal/River/Wash triangle because if it is that's fantastic the first of its kind! Did you update yet? LOL!
The Demon's Song chapter 7 . 11/26/2007
Tell me you didn't just kill Kaylee. Tell me that River got a gun and shot the man. Or Mal.

Well, either way, this is still good. Wonder what they want with 'Nara.

Did Liam kill the man? Is that it? There is obviously something going on between him and Mal...

Please, update soon!

NajaMoonshadow chapter 7 . 11/24/2007
oh you ARE EVIL! HAVE to update SOON! because OH MY GOD! I think the suspense is gonna KILL me! Naja
just slummin chapter 7 . 11/24/2007
Yikes! Now that was one dark chapter. Must have more soon!
Rainstorm07 chapter 7 . 11/23/2007
*shocked* Whoa. Intense! Please update soon!

Very good writing though ;-) Well done.
NajaMoonshadow chapter 6 . 11/20/2007
*sniff, sniff* Do you smell trouble? In particular-a Mal kind of trouble?*grins* great chappie! More intrigue and more suspense for the helpless reader! I'm loving it! Update soon! Naja
just slummin chapter 6 . 11/20/2007
The plot thickens. I'll be interested to see who this Liam is!
wrenbailey chapter 6 . 11/20/2007
Who the hell is Liam? Did I miss something in the series or is he original? I fell loved by the way. You hit the nail on the head with your depictions of the three of them, I really love their interactions with one another. I like the little scene with River trying to get alcohol out of them. Okay I have to go now but lots of love to you and I can't wait till the next update.
The Demon's Song chapter 6 . 11/20/2007
This story is fascinating. :).

Well, I wonder who Liam is. I'm willing to bet he isn't Alliance, but other than that...

And what is going on with Zoe?

Well, I guess I'll find out in a matter of chapters.

Best of luck, and keep posting!

edenfalls81 chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
Great chapter. Very interested to see where this is going to go. Please update soon! Pretty please Steve. ;)
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »