Reviews for Rash
NajaMoonshadow chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
Uh oh...what's goin's on preciouses...we donts know precious...*grins* sorry, had to go all Golem for a second :) 'Nways, fantabulous chappie, as always...what are those creeps looking for Inarra for huh? Well, Guess I'll just have to be waiting and finding out...Naja
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
Oh go se. Now I'm wanting to know what's gonna happen next. Just stumbled upon this fic and I'm loving it so far.

Is River gonna end up with Mal or Wash? That's what I want to know.
just slummin chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
Intriguing chapter. Still not sure where we're going, but I'm along for the ride!
Rainstorm07 chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
Hey, I like this chapter very much! Good writing here, especially between Wash and River. I'm really loving how he is just sort of the Uncle taking care of the little crazy girl :-). I'm also very intrigued to learn more about the things that River keeps seeing...*hint hint*

Anyhoo... Keep it coming, and no worries on taking a while-we all have stuff we have to do that pushes things back a bit. No biggie :-)
wrenbailey chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
Awkwardness? What awkwardness? All I read was something that made me very happy...Great job, I really liked the scene with Wash and River. The whole flash back scene was fantastic, the detail and how Mal and Zoe acknowledged one another was wonderfully done. Can't wait till the next update.
NajaMoonshadow chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
o...creppy! Loving it! That last part, about Zoey, put in mind all kinds of unsettlin' feelings. Wonderful! :) Naja
edenfalls81 chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
Just read this story and its very well done. I really like this last chapter, excited to read more.
just slummin chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
Well now, that was all manner of disturbing! Part V please, as soon as you can! :)
wrenbailey chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
Oh my lord, I can't wait till the next chapter. I can actually picture River saying and doing those things. I love the way you have written both Wash and Mal's grief and I can't wait to see how the next chapter turns out. By the way you said you were having trouble seperating sections, I found the easiest way is in the edit option when loading a document if you go in and just put a bunch of - between the sections works great. But hey go with whatever. Good luck with the next.
Rainstorm07 chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
Wow, awesome chapter! I'm loving where this is headed, you had me on the edge of my seat. Keep up the good work!
random girl chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
Yes, I have an account, but when I don't have to, I don't sign in because I'm lazy. Anyway, liked the new chapter a lot, thought you kept in character, yet again, quite well, and I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. And yes, I remember reviewing for Prince, so it was probably me.
random girl chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
I enjoy this story! I hope you update soon!
just slummin chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
Interesting chapter! I can well imagine Mal would be disconcerted to know River can hear Zoe! Looking forward to the next part! :)
NajaMoonshadow chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
This is a bitter sweet story, and I'm loving it! Can't wait for the next update!
Rainstorm07 chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
Awesome chapter! Can't wait to read more :-)
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »