Reviews for Rash
Rainstorm07 chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
Awesome chapter! Can't wait to read more :-)
Buffybot76 chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
Oh. This is so gonna be good, I can tell already! I'm just curious, is this gonna be a Wash/River, Mal/River, or Wash/River/Mal? I'm originally a Mal/River shipper, but I think Wash/River would be interesting, although Wash/River/Mal would be awesome! Please tell me that you will be updating this soon, yes? Anyway, I'm enjoying this so far and hope that you continue soon.

Rose aka Buffybot76
kaleida chapter 2 . 8/12/2007
Im definetly interested in seeing where this is going.
X-MenSG-1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Ah, Hurry up and write the next chapter Meep, you're killing me here! I read it and it's amazing, much love Meep, much love.

Po
Skychaser chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Hehe...I wish I had a muse. I think his name would be Terry though. My daddy's name is Steve. :)

Anywho, I do like this. I like how Wash is kinda still half his joking self, but the rest of it is almost monotone/monotonous, b/c he can't find the happy in him. I would really like to keep reading more! Please continue!

(Brings Steve cookies, ice cream, and pie. 'Good, fat muse!')

Rainstorm07 chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
Very nice! I would definately like to hear more about Wash and Zoe's unborn baby in the next chapter. And, while I love the focus on River, Mal, and Wash, will you be bringing some of the other characters in like you did Simon? That'd be great, too...
Foxy Chicken chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
Awe, you thanked me! Well, thank you for writing another good chapter!
just slummin chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
Ah, to run one's hands through Mal's hair! This is getting more interesting by the minute! Looking forward to more!
Rainstorm07 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I like this, keep it going!
Skychaser chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I do like...very much. Would love some expansion. Carry on, please! I am a HUGE Wash/Zoe shipper...I just wonder at the saem time...could Wash have handled Zoe's death? I guess now I'll find out. From your perspective of course. This is very good. Please continue. Please!
xeyra chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
The parallel beginning of both sections is interesting, but it's too short to form an opinion yet. It's a good start and the idea behind this AU is a very interesting one to explore, how Wash and Mal would react to Zoe being gone. Kudos on tackling that!

The only thing that detracted from my enjoyment of this little intro to the story was having River refer to herself in third person. Since she's using third person to refer to Wash and Mal as well, I guess it works in this context, but she knows personal pronouns just fine so don't fall into that trap.
just slummin chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Yay! Now not just reading Firefly, but writing it too! I liked this. Short and sweet!
negitori chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Interesting story, i like the twist, good take on Mal and Wash's emotions. Very good
Foxy Chicken chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Not sure yet if I like it because I need to read more to know more. So, you write more, and I will read more.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4