Reviews for Recubo en Citrus
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
ha. great!
D chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Cute. I'll say it was cute. But it was out of character for McKay (because he can be a whining and sometimes exagerating pain in the butt ;) but he wouldn't lead people on like that). I also didn't see why having food with Lemon at the end would be punishment, unless it was to let the rest of Atlantis know that he wasn't allergic, in which case you need to explain that better.

But it was cute :)
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Very nice:)
001ElvenWarrior chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
You got me, hook, line, and sinker. XD I'm still shaking my head over that one - although I'd love to find out just how it had come up in the SGC that he was allergic to citrus. The last line was definitely worth it all. "The first bite, and every one after that had the overwhelming taste of lemon."

Recubo en Citrus...I gotta give you credit for at least using Latin - even if it is horribly derived. XD 10/10 for creativity though. Thanks for posting, definitely made my day.
Frisco chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
*giggle* I suspected as much. Well done. I especially like "I don't have weaknesses, only character." Great line.
Sholio chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Hee! That was so cute, just the right balance of funny, amusingly plausible (I've always wondered about that citrus allergy, myself...) and sweet with the team's reactions.
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Hee-hee! That was cute. But it begs the quetions - and what of his hypoglycemia?
tazmy chapter 1 . 6/29/2007

That was really cute!
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Lol. cute. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Great story! It's funny! I wonder when Rodney first mentioned he was allergic to citrus in Atlantis.
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Nice one, and welcome back to the writing staff :D