Reviews for It's Early, Still
Continue Please!
JP1124 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Nice 1
thatredhead-nicole chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This story was so wonderful :) I really do not have anything else to say. I have reviewers block or something lol
Poetic Nothingness chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I freaking loved this. It was was both realistic and heart dialogue echoes what those who find themselves in this situation must say. Brilliant.
foreveruntiltheend chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I realize that its been a full 2 years since you've written this but I just had to let you know that I love this fic. It's so sweet and touching. The characterization on Reggie and Twister is 1st rate. I throughly enjoyed this story and I hope that you come back to us and write more. :)
jediguru chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
i love it. Maybe you could add more. you know, show how they expand their relationship, and the reactions of otto, sam and co.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
it's good.
lizbethgt chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
wonderful story!
daisy617 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I really love this. You totally captured exactly how I'd imagine Twister reacting- such like a little kid that he is and always will be. They really are adorable together, and you showed that beautifully. Awesome job! I hope you write more Reg/Twist stories in the future!
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That was sweet.
courtXjester chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
That was so sweet and cute and I love it. Sequel? Please?
thesolitary-dragon chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Wow, this was a really sweet story. The whole thing flowed nicely, it was very well written, though I noticed a few slights in grammar, I'm assuming they were typos. The emotions were handled with maturity and the atmosphere was very sweet and tender throughout. I couldn't help a small smile as I read through. I like how you fitted the title into the story, that was cute.

Though I don't really like the idea of a relationship forming from a drunken one night stand, as experience has taught me they generally don't last long, I thought you made it work. I was beginning to give up on this fandom, I never much liked most of the Reg/Twist fiction out there, people thinking if they throw in a lot of fluff and make it an R/T pairing that it'll mask the poorly written plotless crap they've created. But I think you've renewed my faith that there are still writers out there who can get it right.

Thanks for the story! In short, it was awesome. And I hope to see more from you.
FOBsession-DL-Freak chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
that was awsome, you should make a sequle!
Izzie and Hannah chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Oh wow, that was just... *needs to be thinking straight again*

It was simply wonderful, the emotions were right on cue, everything seemed to real and just perfect! I absolutely loved it! You are a terrific writer, sersiously!
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
It never ends well when one person remembers and the other doesn't...lovely job, though!