Reviews for My Protector, My Guardian
DeejayMil chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
Hullo again!

In all honesty, I won't be continuing past this chapter. Your writing shows promise! But I'm not feeling it at this point, and it will take work to get there. These reviews are always really hard to leave, because they feel mean, but as a writer I want to know when readers leave and why. There's a few things that put me off, and the biggest one is that I'm not engaged with your story.

[She had short brown hair that showed her long pointed ears and brick red eyes. Her thigh high boots were held up with clips and her loose, tank top dress ended just above them. ] - this is a big problem in fanfics. When you read a book, you never hit descriptions like this because they're one thing - dull. Absolutely tedious to read, and they can never be slipped into a narrative easily.

More showing instead of telling - show us that your characters are feeling an emotion rather than just telling us that they're feeling it. Use their body language to hint at their feelings and thoughts, and let us draw our conclusions from that. Readers will be drawn in and your world will come to life!

Good luck with your writing in the future :)
DeejayMil chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Hullo!

Your writing is solid - you write the characters well with only a few slip ups with missing words and tense issues. The plot doesn't interest me much, and I'm not feeling the hook of the first chapter, but that could be my general disinterest with Digimon rather than the quality of your writing. It did feel like the chapter dragged on a little with the descriptions of the two characters in the relationship, rather than the focus on the real hook of the work (TK going missing). While many people (including me) read fanfics for the relationships and the gooey stuff that comes with that; it's much more effective as a sidenote to the main plot. But this is all just my opinion of course :)

[He didn't anyone had been paying attention to them. ] - should be [He didn't think anyone had been paying attention to them. ]

[said Tai smiling, flex his right arm to emphasize his next point] should be [said Tai smiling, flexing his right arm to emphasize his next point]

[brunette's] - this is called an epithet, and it's widely regarded as the mark of an amateur writer! It's up to you if you choose to use them, but honestly if you can just use 'him' or 'her' or the characters names, because they weaken your narrative.

[ illuminated by the crescent moon that adorned the digital sky, his long black hair illuminating red in the silvery moonlight.] - you used a variation of illuminate twice in the one sentence - perhaps there's a better variation you could use to avoid repetition?
MattiK chapter 24 . 7/3/2015
Okay, where should I start?
first of all, I just started reading your story, and you need to know that I practically drink every word. I finished it in less than a week and I loved it. So please please, don't think it's disappointing and continue.
Secondly, do you have any idea how many times your story made me cry? God, it was just so touching. I couldn't help it. Matt's sacrifice was just, what can I say? And even thinking about how must T.K. felt after all these, borke my heart. And I just could imagine how much Sora missed him. It was all so so sad. And one thing you should know that I really like angsty stories.
Third, I really like how the story has turned out so far. You're very talented and with great amagination. Very creative. Piece by piece, the puzzle that you created at the begining is coming together.
Forth, I really liked the quotes you used at the beginig of every chapter.
Fifth, I guess there are some thing that hadn't been explained yet. Like why Matt was so hurt before his death, like with all those bruises and the way he so easily bleed. I have my own theory, but I guess you've tried to already explain it, well ,subtly.
Sixth, Matt is my favourite character, so I'm looking forward to see more of him in the future, alive or as a spirit, as I long as it's him I don't care. So please, continue writing and don't hesitate in bringing more angst. I certainly will appreciate it.
red chapter 24 . 4/12/2015
Really glad to see you continuing this story! I always did like it... Great chapter! I can really see everything building up. Looking forward to the finale.
CassandraOT5 chapter 24 . 4/12/2015
Finally you've updated. I can't even remember how long I've been waiting for you to update Thank you! The more I read, the more twisted your story has become and harder to figure out the ending and the all the twists. I like that. It always has surprised in every turn. I wonder if that sword is the same sword Sora had seen in her very first dream about Matt. The sword that killed Matt I suppose? Just assuming.

Please update soon
prodigious11 chapter 24 . 4/6/2015
This is one of my favorite stories to read and I was so excited when I saw the update! This chapter was great, kept me engaged the whole time and I can't wait to see what happens next! Really hope that you update again soon! I can't wait to see where you take this story next!
Kitsune Kiyoko chapter 24 . 4/5/2015
Yay I was so happy when I saw you posted another chapter! I love your story and really want to know what happens.
Breezyfeather chapter 23 . 1/22/2014
O. M. G. Geez, you gotta update! Please? I've left my story on I hiatus for a year, so I'm in the are boat, but please, please update soon! It's a CLIFFHANGER, come ooooon... Pwease?
Guest chapter 23 . 9/10/2013
Review
Nate The Grate chapter 23 . 8/4/2013
Please update soon.
HasnaNk02 chapter 23 . 7/20/2013
keep going! :)
Scarlet Nightshadow chapter 23 . 7/3/2013
I love your story sooo much. Please update soon. This story is great and I love how you twisted it up and made it to where the Digidestined parents are targeted as well but please please please update soon.

P. S. can you read my fanfic "Digidestined, Legendary Warriors, and Tamers United". As far as I can tell no one has read it and I would like someone to and to give a review. I just hope it doesn't look like a 13 year old wrote it
PinkKoala213 chapter 23 . 6/24/2013
LDSNFDOISFDOIS I like flipped out when I saw that you updated. T.K. YOU ARE NOT USELESS! I love all the Takari scenes :) I enjoyed this new chapter as well! I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Neon765 chapter 23 . 5/4/2013
What?! No Quick update I couldn't stop reading this att all! It's becoming so intense, why are you getting rid of the digidestind? Hahaha anyway it's making it more interesting! Need another one to be in hospital maybe? A girl? Just to spice things up a bit :D Loving the story though! Can't wait to read the next chapter! Happy Writing!
mahwish1 chapter 23 . 4/29/2013
OMG! It's really getting excited now. I cannot wait to read more and find out what is going to happen. Oh and I'm happy to know that you're progressing with the 'Just a Kiss' story. :) Take all the time you want, I know how it gets with writing etc. :))