Reviews for Men are from Mars
Universal Sweetheart chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I really liked this Chapter
LKyellow chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
I just re-read this story and it cracks me up every time. Man, you did a really great job with this one. :)
youxcan'txstop chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
XD

I laughed so hard when Natsumi's sister said "Screw him! Screw him shamelessly, screw his puny little brains out, then leave him before you're left with his unwanted baby!"

This should be a motivational poster :D
youxcan'txstop chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
XD

Chucklit

I said it like fifteen times and now I'm addicted

haha, nice first chapter, and I'm loving the element of random craainess afflicting all of your oc's
Miki Fubuki chapter 10 . 4/29/2008
this is awesome!
Miki Fubuki chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
How cool!
The Group of One chapter 10 . 10/21/2007
Ah... loved it.

finally, a KakaOC where the OC isn't Mary Sue-ish. I love how human you made Natsumi...

My applause.
Yoshiko Hatake chapter 10 . 10/6/2007
o she sounds kinda like me at the end. In my head at least. Lol. I loved this story, thanks for dedicating it to me. I'll always adore your writing styles. . I loved this finale.
EternityZ chapter 10 . 10/6/2007
Aw... It's so mushy that it's cute! xD
Little.Miss.Oblivious chapter 10 . 10/5/2007
Kyaa! XD Such a wonderful ending! I loved this story! So funny!

~*Phoenix*~
Little.Miss.Oblivious chapter 9 . 10/2/2007
XD Pakkun being called an emo dog...That's certainly a first. I love this story! I'll admit, at first I couldn't get into it, but I decided to try again today and I can't get enough of it! I absolutely love your stories! They are so freakin awesome! can't wait to read chapter 8! (Even though it means it's just that much closer to the end of the story! T-T) See ya!

~*Phoenix*~
no name chapter 9 . 9/29/2007
LOL! Please update soon! xD
Yoshiko Hatake chapter 9 . 9/29/2007
You're such an emo dog. Haha. Love this chapter, can't wait until Natsumi goes sneaking around. .
Yoshiko Hatake chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
gahh…-huggles Natsumi- It's okies…same things happen to me…

Evil Mizuki! Bahahahah…Natsumi will win…surely…o could she ever get pregnant? o.o;;
Neptune-Saturn chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
saturn here,

this is really ineresting! there r some parts that rn't too clear in her actions, but this is really good! how 'bout a little more imagery? u know like places & stuff... yesh good stuff... PLZ WRITE MORE SOON!