Reviews for All The Wrongs
mamika chapter 1 . 3/17
I think this was a good little story.
and I know this probably makes me look very bad, but I don't think what they do is wrong. I mean, yes, it's illegal to sleep with a sibling, but isn't most of that based on the idea that making kids with too close relative makes the genes damaged and harms the child? so, what I am saying is that if there is no way they could have kids, what's the harm then?
just like homosexuality was illegal because bible said it. there was no real reason behind that either. so... I hope you understand what I am trying to say. I can't find that disgusting or wrong, because I can't see what harm does it do.
and as unbelievable as this must sound, no, I don't sleep with my siblings. I don't like them that way. but the twins are just adorable together.
... I am making no sense, right? I just like those two and like gays, so sure I can find a way to justify that.
whatever. the point was, I liked your story, it was well done
Brown Eyed Girl 42 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
No no this was great! Very nice drabble )
Anon chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Cool. I love the emotional part of this story.
spacemerperson chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I was going to write a good review, but I forgot what I was gonna type -_-" This world is full of wrongs, isn't it? It's also full of rights, but no one really notices them over all the wrongs. It's a wrong for me to have even read that story. But wrongs really are addicting. Guilty pleasures, everyone has them.

Though, Hikaru and Kaoru's relationship, people say it's disgusting, they say it's wrong, but it's not in my eyes. What's it matter if kin are brothers and lovers? Really it shouldn't, if they love each other.

Sorry, got a little poetic there _" But that's what good writing does to a person. Anyway, love this story. You're awesome atthis stuff. It's a real talent, good writing, embrace that talent!
GoPlayInTrafficxox chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Dark but sweet and this is one if my favorite stories ever
ToScreamAtTheRain chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
wow LOVE this story!-*is this a slash?im no good at telling tho*

instead of writing, i draw.(im prtty good at it i guess)

And like u, i dont start on the idea until the middle of the nite-

-and finish it early in the mourning -_-'''
Serena Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I liked it. Dark twincest smut :D
MistressOfRobins chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
So... beautiful and angsty... Wow. U did a great job, indeed!

- R.M.L
kao-kao chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
lol, i have the same problem :3
like the story, guilty pleasure isn't it, these writing stuffs? again, lol :D
by-the-by...or if u like...
anyhoo...yeah _
anyhoo, i obviously luv-luved your story, they are always, always so great, ur writing and writing style fit me perfectly! 0

ja'ne! with much fan-love! _
mundaneboy chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
not is matter between whom
ChocoCoatedLemons chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I feel so sorry for them- I thought that bit where you wrote about a future business partner asking if they were sleeping together was pure genius. God, it's like... kinda happy, cos they're together, but angsty cos everyone thinks its wrong. well done- its great
The Benevolant Malice chapter 1 . 7/25/2008

This was pretty good.

Well done and the idea is great, too.

Keep up the good work!
KM of the FMALB chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Sadly enough, it is wrong, but oh so right at the same time...

If it's wrong to be involved in twincest, is it wrong to read and write it as well? This is the question that haunts me...

ANYWAY this was very good and I can't wait to read your next Ouran fic!
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
#O# whoaness...this was awesome! mad propz to you!
Ferosh chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
People grew addicted to wrongful things, didn’t they? Wrong things were an addiction. Smokers kept smoking, cheaters kept cheating, and wrong people kept doing wrong things.

Love that sentence!