Reviews for Swords Crossed
a muggle named Caity chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Aw, that was fantastic! I loved it. :)
Aquamarine07 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Oh my goodness, I'm gushing! That was a beautiful parallel ... an amazing oneshot! It was cute and fluffy and romantic all at the same time! The picture I had in my head during the first part was gorgeous thanks to your expressive language and descriptions ;) Great, great job!
rushtogether chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
*sniff* I. LOVE. THIS.

How cute is Will!
xAnonx chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Aw! Cute! That was awesome _
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
LOVE the parallel proposals! Lol, at first I thought Elizabeth had come to the smithy for something completely different, if you know what I mean. Good job, I really liked this.
dw chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Really, really good, I enjoyed your story very much!
CLfev chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I'm in love with this story! This is very, very good and realistic. Both were very romantic-the 2nd one was, of course-but the 1st was very good and I could totally picture it. LOVED the parallel...:)
Morbidmuch chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I love it! It was so cute
SD chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Lovely! And so much fun. Well done!
Goldfeather chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Awesome! I love it ! It's very well written! Great work!
Fictitious Character chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Ah! Omg, how sweet! Even knowing that everything is about to turn to hell within 2 minutes of the end of your story, it is so incredibly sweet. Everyone is in perfect character. Congratulations! :D
EpisodeSkywalker chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
That was great! You just made my favorite scene in AWE even better
Kchan88 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
This was really great, and I enjoyed it highly! This was full of such great romance and fluff and was so well written, awesome job! The parallels between the two proposals were so clever!
frenchhornfreak chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
This was brilliant! I love how you made the two proposals parallel. I read the whole thing with a really big grin on my face. I absolutely loved it! Amazing job. I love the way you write!
zoelee chapter 1 . 7/1/2007