Reviews for Ya Vas Lyubil
Raindog Bride chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
As a second year russian student and a fan of the show, this fic was brilliant and funny and omg russian- but I have one, overwhelming question that I am going to hell for asking:

Why did you make the fic title using the formal?

It's correct grammer and everything, it just doesn't make much sense. I love you is an awfully informal thing to say- if you say it formally, then you're implying that you're not comfortable enough to use the Ti form so how is it that you actually love them and argh.

Wouldn't it be Ya tebya lyubil? You never stick the accusative on the end in any case- it doesn't sound Russian.

(Sorry for this terrible review. Despite the fact that I really liked the fic.)
EmmyH chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Oh, man...this was beautiful. Thanks for writing it...

So sad, and characterizations were perfect. I've added it to my favorites. :)

Renenet D chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Beautiful, gentle story, sprinkled with fine geeky humor. There can never be enough Sam/Daniel friendship stories, and this one hits the spot. Spasiba :)
purpleshrub chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Wow, lovely and sad. Poor Sam. I really liked it as it is, though a bit more of Jack and Teal'c would have been nice too. And will Sam keep learning Russian in his memory, or will the lessons end there, I wonder?

Thanks for sharing it.
stusue chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
What a sad, moving fic. Great Sam/Daniel friendship ... but I hate to think of Sam constantly checking her emails, waiting for one that will never come, and the bittersweetness of the reason she's learning Russian ... really heartbreaking. :o)
OffTheGrass chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
wow! I really enjoyed reading this fic. I love Sam/Daniel friendship, especially geekfic. I thought this was a really good one to portray a view into Sam's past- which I also love.

Good job!

Any more planned?
scottiedog chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Please keep up the good work! You did great!
nzie chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
whoa, not what I expected. fun, though- I had to memorise that poem in first year Russian.. bittersweet story, and great anekdoty, some of which I have in common... mnye nravitsa- khorosho.
Zoser chapter 1 . 6/29/2007