Reviews for Wife of the Desert
Froggychad chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
All of the feels, bro

; u ;

ShadowsOfADarkenedPast chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
That was fantasical...I love it..i nearly lost all control over my emotions at the end...you should write more if you didn't already!
Deathcomessoon chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
That was really good, sad, but good. I loved it. _
lovepeacenchickngrease chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I LOVE GAARA!

smile chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
this is the 4th time i read this and this is so beutiful!

from reading this i became a gaara fangirl!
Angel Fate of the Desert chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
This such a lovely one-shot; I liked it. You write beautifully and manage to convey the emotions of the characters through the words. Sincerely, two thumbs up!
jesus is mine melodic youth chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I personally did not care for this story as much as your past works. It's weird because I like your love stories involving guy on guy because you seem more into the characters and their love. I also do not think this story is about Gaara, after all he is not even the narrarator.
Narukyuforeva chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I actually liked it. Only thing i disliked was the talking in first person kind of thing.
ceyx0991 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
'Kaa-san, I must say that I absolutely love this story. It just...just... is touching in a way that suprised me and profoundly pleased me. Thank you so very much. Though, may I ask, what's wrong with heterosexuality?
PerfectSilence chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
_ it's brilliant! I can't manage to say anything else.. it's just brilliant!
wheres my goddamn pickles chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
OH MY GOD! you almost made me cry with this story. Its so beautiful and humbling. I just feel like awwing right now. its so sweet. I think this was worded very beautifully and i hale you for doing such amazing work. Your an amazing writer.
Emperor Jaden chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Lucifel, dear, this story...Was -amazing-. And I mean that too, I re-read it several times, right in a row, and not because you're my wife, but because it was pure -awesome-. I'm wishing for this -not- to be a one-shot, even, just so I can read more. I really am. Really, it was great. I want to keep praising it, but, it'd just get repetitive, so, I'm going to stop here.

Love,

Your Husband,

Emperor Jaden
Shana the Short chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Umm...I thought it was a wonderfully written story over all, Lucifel-chan, but I HATE female OCs.

HATE. HATE. HATE. *HATE* them.

But you did pretty good at het.

Sincerely,