Reviews for Afraid of Change
sugarapplesweet chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
Excellent in every possibly way! And not simply because there wasn't a single description of Mary as "mousy." Thank the Goddess!

Getting back to this wonderful piece of writing. The descriptions were elegant, giving just enough information without bogging the piece down with an overload of setting, and the dialogue was precise.

My favorite part is Gray asks his adorable wife, "Do you, um, want to write it down?" It really conveys how he understands Mary's comforts.

In closing, it's very good to read a Grary fanfic that is solid and well-written. Thank you for a pleasant look into Mary's life with Gray.

Peace and Love
Zianna chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
I like that end line and I must say: These are so fluffly and so utterly adorable! :3 I love you writing and I like how you portray Mary.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
Squee! And squee again!

I luffled Mary's POV in this. So simple, so in-character, so...Mary. And her writing the note to Gray, and eleven-year-old Ann's frank way of befriending the librarian, and-and-

Gosh, I loved it. I love your descriptions, your subtle romancing, your adorable scenarios, I just-man, it's over! T.T

Well. This is one satisfied Gray/Mary addict, and upon finishing this threeshot in all its fabulous glory, I commend you for a wonderful job well done.

(PS: Grary lovers unite! Haha!)
RaptureEntice chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
update

NOW!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
(sigh of fangirl satisfaction)

So wonderful. So cute. So...Mary.

I loved it, especially Mary's "detective" instinct. And how she figured out everything and thought she might be boring-which is ridiculous, as Gray and I both know.

Excellent. I want more. XD
MyShadowsThorn chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
yay there's a part2!

Mary finally found some good inspiration for her story-Gray-(who I must say (in the story) is very inspiring with his kindness and the way he's trying to work extra hard to help out his new marrige)
Awesome Rapidash chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
What a beautiful way to end the story! Having just broken out of an almost month long bout of writers block I can really identify with Mary's fustration. The way you portrayed Mary and Gray was perfect. I really enjoyed reading this sweet fluffy story and look forward to reading more from you soon. Cya!
Lady Nailo chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
This is the cutest story I've ever read. It's so so so cute! I'm seriously giggling to myself about the sheer adorable-ness of this story.

Okay, sorry, I'll stop with the cute overload :) The characterization is spot on, the writing is excellent, and I really just love the interaction between Gray and Mary. You're very talented, and I love it!

I also want to see Mary's detective show. I think I might steal that idea, if you haven't taken it already :)

Grary lovers unite!
By The Tree chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
omg! i love this!
StarrNight chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Aiye!

Why does Gray always seem to propose on the beach?

It's funny...but his proposal is awfully alike to the one I wrote in Raindrops-beach at night, girl doesn't answer but kisses him instead. I guess great minds think alike!

Kawaii! Adorable. Gray is a hunka hunka burnin' love. Just adorable. I wish Gray were my age and not fictional.

Good job. SRSLY.
AmyAddict1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I liked it alot.

If you can, maybe you should make more oneshots. You seem really good at it. This may have been your first but it doesn't seem like it at all.

Keep up the good work.

-AA1
Libra1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Love it! I love how you capture all the emotions and thoughts running through Mary's head. It was very realistic and very well written. Good job!

Btw, I love your Ann story. I'm a big fan ;)
Calypso Tea chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
This was a fantastic one-shot! You really captured Mary's personality, and Gray's as well. It was an incredibly sweet story and very well-written. My only critique would be to take out the part in your author's note when you say "...don't expect anything too great!" A story should never start off with its own author expressing doubt in it. Other than that, excellent job, and I hope you receive the inspiration and energy to write many more! _
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
SQUEE! And SQUEE again! I absolutely love this fluffy, but not over-done, oneshot. And Mary is one of my absolute favorite characters. (I'm alot like her; either I'm totally silent or rambling about everything) At any rate, this was an absolutely wonderful characterization of Mary, and I do hope you'll write more oneshots in the future.

...You heard that, right? KEEP WRITING!
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Awesome, that was a really good story! I think you captured Mary's personality perfectly. You made the story sweet but not overly sappy. I loved the end, the way you discribed Mary's reaction was sweet. Overall the story was well written and very enjoyable to read. Please write more stories like this. Well done! (stands and applauds you loudly)