Reviews for Collection
54hay chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Cute, funny, and charming!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 24 . 5/6/2017
Just when he was defending his sexuality as straight as an arrow. Haha! This is where he wobbles. Lol
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 23 . 5/6/2017
Calling their sensei a loser, how ruuude *giggles*. And I thought about the previous chapter. I think Kakashi would dislike a certain kind of clinginess cause he would like to be able to do what he likes, and would enjoy another type of clinginess and would pout when Sakura is too busy. *giggle*
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 22 . 5/6/2017
Clingy is perfect. Hahaha! Or a martyr of sorts. Blah xD
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 18 . 5/6/2017
Green jell-o. He did not seriously say that did he. Lol. This made me think of Dora the Explorer. Kakashi the Explorer!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 17 . 5/6/2017
Chakra enhanced kick to the crotch. Omg haha! First it was the prostate exam. I think you're the only writer I've seen who writes about the small normal and potentially embarassing stuff; I LOVE IT! Hahaha! But dayum baby you always stop at the juicy parts. *dies*

Obsessed Dreamer chapter 6 . 5/6/2017
I realize that writing about the prostate exam would mark this beyond M hence you holding back but I'm pervy enough to want to know what happened next! Hahaha! Coughs seeing Kakashi squirm would be so gratifying. *innocent laugh*
Deep in the Night chapter 9 . 4/17/2016
HA!
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Lol, cute.
Seor chapter 35 . 3/7/2016
LOL THAT LAST LINE
Seor chapter 28 . 3/3/2016
is it perverted for me to wish there was a detailed sequel for this...
Seor chapter 26 . 3/3/2016
poor naruto
Seor chapter 23 . 3/3/2016
for some reason i love the idea of a sakura-centric lovefest... harem?
Seor chapter 21 . 2/29/2016
the dialogue was just too cute omg
Seor chapter 20 . 2/29/2016
kakashi hatake is a verified masochist