Reviews for The Mind of a Really Lovesick Graduated Marauder
Softly Spoken Weasley Girl chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
And now I am quite saddened. Ah well. May the force be with you. Wait. Wrong story. Okay. Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus. Never tickle a sleeping dragon. Tho when you would come across one... I dont know.
Softly Spoken Weasley Girl chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Before I read the next chappie, I shall say I would pie Sirius so I could lick it off his face. He better be in teenage mode tho. Huehuehuehue
candygirl7114 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
hey check this out if you like next generation fics

story/story_ ?storyid6818371&chapter1
Not-Different-Just-Me chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
I. Love. This. Story. This is an amazing sequel I wish you would write more. But seeing as you haven't in a few years I doubt that you will come back. We miss you though. I hope your having fun with whatever you are doing and even though you probably won't even see this I feel like I should say everything I've said. Bye bye amazing writer, wish u well.
OO chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
u die midnite bitch
candygirl7114 chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
shit! i know u probably wont look at this review but i seriously hate u. u cant just not end a story-its against the rules!

and the story was so good, man, i dont know how u can give up harry potter

i hope u do get this review and know that i am entirely disappointed in u

fuck you! u pratically ruined my life by not ending this story

it was getting so good and u led me on

okay...now that that is out of my system, i am seriously mad at u but i dont think u should give up writing

even if ur not-keep writing cause i surprizingly happen to like ur writing style

bye forever
bunnyluv2534 chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
... That is about the most annoying thing that has happened to me since I started Fanfic. ): [ Gr... UPDATE DARN YO!
scarlie potter chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
wtf? u gve up on harry potter?/ n fnfiction?
dreamdreamdreamer101 chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
dude you have to update or I WILL KILL YOU... hehe sorry... random moment
SpiceChaiPrincessOfDoom chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
awesome chapter!

hmm, and as for the pie thing, it sounds like it would be really fun to pie Sirius, just to have him run around screaming cause his hair was messed up.
SpiceChaiPrincessOfDoom chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
aww! the end was so cute!

haha - shiny pizza. now i won't be able to eat pizza without laughing.
light chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
Actually I thought it was easier to write Harry Potter now that we had all the information.

Your just suffering from post-partum depression.(uhh... the book form)

You should probably let someone adopt if not, delete the story. It's not fair to have the first 4 chapters and leave people hanging like that...
sunakoxkyohei chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
zaria5 chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
you can't pass harry potter i know the books are over but, your stories are the best. whenever i feel upset i always read your stories. come on you Got to Update
serenity12345 chapter 5 . 8/21/2007