Reviews for Old Flames Never Die
noname00 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
So far I lovin the fic but I just read a kick*** adventure fic, and I'm just cravin more epic adventure... I just hope that I remember this later onXD
AnnaAza chapter 18 . 7/5/2010
Love it!
HUHUHUH chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
this is the ... MOST ... BORING ... STORY ... ON ... EARTH
Author creep chapter 18 . 6/29/2009
I really like the story, thought it has an open end.

:D Keep on the good work :D
Kid Eternity chapter 18 . 8/13/2008
AWESOME STORY! Unexpected twists, interesting back story, mind blowing plot, absolutely amazing!
danielle134 chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
lol NICE

i never would've expected FOAMY MOUTH GUY to make an appearence lol
danielle134 chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
I like this story. Interesting plot.

I'm fascinated.
drinkingtea chapter 18 . 3/13/2008
I love this story and could u have at least ended it with a real kiss!bummersummer!aang:are we talking about butterflies,toph:I can of agree withh kk princess,sugarqueen;ya ireally wanted that kiss from emokidxxhotkidxx keishakatara:all my crazy so called friends want u to make it more interesting and end it with a REAL kiss!Oh ya and make a sequel!I fell in love with this story woke up at 6:00 am just to finish reading it!
inuyashagrl27 chapter 18 . 2/26/2008
bravo! you really had me going there for a minute on how it was going to end.

hehe, i love your writing style.
katinka chapter 18 . 2/18/2008
is this the end of the entire story? it's very open and there was no zutara kiss:( but it was also very good!:) aren't you going to write some more? I think it's very good! I like it!

greetz
Celestia White chapter 18 . 2/14/2008
I seriously remember reading this story back in November when the last chapter wasn't out. I couldn't find it 'till now and I'm SO glad I did because now I want to suggest that you make a sequel. I mean, you leave it so open ended that it has room for a sequel. I adore your writing so much and I hope you continue.

Happy V-day!

-Celestia White

PS. Zutara will prevail!
KCaitlin289 chapter 18 . 2/14/2008
NO! You can't end it there! What about Sokka how is he gonna take it? Doesn't he plan to transfer to BSSU! And Aang, what about him? Does he ever get over Katara? And what about Jet? SO many unanswered questions! I say continue the story!
Silver Shadow75 chapter 18 . 2/13/2008
aw!
MistressofDawn1990 chapter 18 . 2/13/2008
I loved this story! Even though I'm sad that it ended, I liked how you did with it.

God Bless!
iluvSokka46 chapter 18 . 2/13/2008
aw its over! i was good though. very sweet.