Reviews for Deep In Thought
Super Reader chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I like it though I wish there was a confession or something. oh well. It's great. :)
December'sRose chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
As usual, fantastic job with this! It was nice to see Hoagie's POV from your fic "Love".I enjoyed this! I still have a few more of your oneshots to check out. Sorry we haven't been in contact, I haven't been able to get online much because I was on vacation but now I'm back again and I'm going to try and get my 100 theme oneshots started. Well, like I've said before great job and I can't wait to read more of your work in the future!

Teh-Drabbler chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I love my high stats in Charisma. Dance puppets. Dance...

Very cute. I always thought Taming of the Shrew was Shakespeare's most truely romantic story. Mostly since P never actually broke K's spirit. She just started playing along, and even that one guy during the moon; no sun; no moon scene thoguht they were a pair of clowns rather than a man being a jerk to his wife. They didn't even consumate their marriage until the end, which is totally unlike anything for that time period.

Of course, I also think they'd be fun as Benedict and Beatrice from Much Ado About Nothing. Only instead of her not wanting a man and him not even liking women, it'd be her not wanting a guy, and him wanting all the girls.

And I'm rambling.

Yes! Cute story! Now write a third part where they DO get together! w
Numbeh 013 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
yay! another 100 story! I really love almost all of 'em D please kill much more bunnies! bunnies are evil