Reviews for Amongst Hell Are Angels
Where the hell did kisame come from? Was he here the whe time?
I love storytellers chapter 1 . 1/4
I really like this! I'm not a big ItaSaku fan, more of a KakaSaku gal, but this is really interesting! Can't wait to read more, and perhaps this will inspire me to write one of my own ItaSaku fics :)
Mei fa-chan chapter 17 . 10/16/2014
That was great!
kiko280 chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
What a sad and (happy?) ending!
kiko280 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
She wants to have revenge on sasuke for lee's death?
saku642734 chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
it was an amazing story! :) very sad at times and really happy at others :D I loved reading it and I will definitely read the sequel soon
Crinsomtear chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
I cannot tell you in my limited vocabulary how utterly amazing this book is. Not only is it well written and a joy to read, but you have truly kept my attention through out! Your words are very poetically written, and I enjoyed every minute of it! indeed the ending is amazing and I cannot wait to read your sequel. Although this is my second time reading this book I still find it inspiring. Fighting!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 17 . 11/19/2013
That was an awesome story! I'm so with Sakura about living in Ame...and I thought Itachi would defect or something... And how could you kill NARUTO? Of all people...
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
Well that's that isn't it? And I love how you made Itachi look clueless and had a sudden lapse of loss when Sakura mentioned to him about the deal... Well, I don't expect nothing else but I must finish this story! But I wanna go to sleep first... I stayed up to late.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
Yay! *fist pump* extreme make out session with Uchiha Itachi!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
You know, I thought she was there to heal his eyes or something...I'm still shock with the reason he wanted her for. But so far so good!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Wow...even I melted at those words... I can't help but really turn into a puddle of goo...he is too sexy to alive!
Koomahana chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
that was addicting... is there a Sequel?
thetinroof chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
I loved this chapter! It's been a veryyy long time since a story has made me really miss the sasusaku pairing (since I've been reading a lot of itasaku) and your writing is amazing!
mad4itachi chapter 17 . 10/14/2013
great story. though i wish you didnt have to kill naruto as well.