Reviews for How a Malfoy became A Hero, By Carolyn Jacobs
SM chapter 21 . 8/25/2010
When are you going to update this story? I can't wait!
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 21 . 5/16/2010
so i somehow stumbled upon this story again and i still LOVE it!

i know it's been a while but i hope you update soon, it's definitely one of my favourites, this world you have built for d/g and their children

very interesting
bcain17 chapter 20 . 3/8/2010
I forgot how much I adore this story. It is one of my all time favorite stories and I hope you update it soon :)
Nutmeg44 chapter 21 . 2/26/2010
I quite adore this story. The characters are wonderful and the story line is so intricate. I'd love to see the kiss performed on Hermione's children. I want to see Carolyn and Gabe get together, and see Leo pull his head out of his ass and fix things with Elle. I know this story hasn't been updated in a while and I'd love to see an update.
ladybug-0321 chapter 21 . 9/24/2009
I really enjoy this story. Well written. Are you going to update it?
Hypercaine chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
Good story! :)

Can you give me names and stuff for the characters?

Like, whose Patricks parents? etcetc Like a family tree maybe
holly chapter 21 . 6/11/2009
ah i just read the story again and now waiting for an update. please update soon, it's a really good storyline and the characters are amazing! i want to find out what happens next!
draguntearz chapter 21 . 5/6/2009
are you planning on continuing this story? i've loved this story and just wanted to see it come to a happy ending.
Kamarati chapter 21 . 2/27/2009
amazing story. i think you did a great job in making all the characters seem real
bcain17 chapter 21 . 1/28/2009
Please update this story soon! It is one of my favorite ones and I need to find out what happens :)
Tisha Yoon chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Nice plot you got there. And I hate Hermione and Draco together too. I don't hate her per se. I just don't like them being paired together. Poor Ron.
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 21 . 9/13/2008
forgot to mention that i want to see more blaise/abby and leo in hte next one
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 21 . 9/13/2008
I can't believe it!

an update!

im so happy

lol

another great chapter

i just wish it was longer

but u know i can't get enough of htis story

continue on with the brilliant work

and i hope you are over your writer's block
Rashel Quinn chapter 21 . 9/7/2008
heyy .. yea good chapter .. i kind off did forget a bit of the story but i went back and glanced through ... i jus realized there are soo many characters to keep track of .. i dont know but is it possible to have like a character list or like a table with whose related to whom kind of thing ... anyway other than that ... good work .. :D
youngwriter56 chapter 21 . 9/5/2008
sorry I haven't reviewed for a while! I just stumbled upon this story again and it is even more magnificent the 2nd time around. your story and characters are complex and meaningful and this is just one of the best stories I've read in a long time. please update soon!