Reviews for How a Malfoy became A Hero, By Carolyn Jacobs
MMLH.love chapter 21 . 9/30/2015
I would have loved to read more! It's been amazing so far!
SM chapter 21 . 8/25/2010
When are you going to update this story? I can't wait!
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 21 . 5/16/2010
so i somehow stumbled upon this story again and i still LOVE it!

i know it's been a while but i hope you update soon, it's definitely one of my favourites, this world you have built for d/g and their children

very interesting
bcain17 chapter 20 . 3/8/2010
I forgot how much I adore this story. It is one of my all time favorite stories and I hope you update it soon :)
Nutmeg44 chapter 21 . 2/26/2010
I quite adore this story. The characters are wonderful and the story line is so intricate. I'd love to see the kiss performed on Hermione's children. I want to see Carolyn and Gabe get together, and see Leo pull his head out of his ass and fix things with Elle. I know this story hasn't been updated in a while and I'd love to see an update.
ladybug-0321 chapter 21 . 9/24/2009
I really enjoy this story. Well written. Are you going to update it?
Hypercaine chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
Good story! :)

Can you give me names and stuff for the characters?

Like, whose Patricks parents? etcetc Like a family tree maybe
holly chapter 21 . 6/11/2009
ah i just read the story again and now waiting for an update. please update soon, it's a really good storyline and the characters are amazing! i want to find out what happens next!
draguntearz chapter 21 . 5/6/2009
are you planning on continuing this story? i've loved this story and just wanted to see it come to a happy ending.
Kamarati chapter 21 . 2/27/2009
amazing story. i think you did a great job in making all the characters seem real
bcain17 chapter 21 . 1/28/2009
Please update this story soon! It is one of my favorite ones and I need to find out what happens :)
Tisha Yoon chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Nice plot you got there. And I hate Hermione and Draco together too. I don't hate her per se. I just don't like them being paired together. Poor Ron.
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 21 . 9/13/2008
forgot to mention that i want to see more blaise/abby and leo in hte next one
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 21 . 9/13/2008
I can't believe it!

an update!

im so happy

lol

another great chapter

i just wish it was longer

but u know i can't get enough of htis story

continue on with the brilliant work

and i hope you are over your writer's block
Rashel Quinn chapter 21 . 9/7/2008
heyy .. yea good chapter .. i kind off did forget a bit of the story but i went back and glanced through ... i jus realized there are soo many characters to keep track of .. i dont know but is it possible to have like a character list or like a table with whose related to whom kind of thing ... anyway other than that ... good work .. :D