Reviews for Vice Versa
GangstaG169 chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
Let me just say: AWESOME. I know you probably won't update this story, and I'll totally understand if you don't, but it would make me SO happy if you did. I love how well you portray the characters, and especially your usage of descriptive language. Very nicely done.

Update please?

Ja ne!

~GG
Art-Of-Escape chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
wwa! update? pleaase?
ChibiNekoBandit chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
This is freakin awesome!

Very interesting idea of the sort of Big Brother Slash Homophobic/Homosexual contriversy

I did a debate about Homosexuality in Society, and I thought it was very interesting. I do, however, have a very hard time seeing how people have a problem with it. I mean I know about the religous conflicts and such, but still...people are trying to stop racsim, aren't they; it's homophobia a lot like racism?

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to your next chapter!

This is an increadible fic!

You just had to leave it on a cliffhanger...
charlieslion chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
I still like this chapter, and I'm glad you picked Gaara as the motivational speaker. :)
Dusty Miller chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
You've got to continue wirting on this story! It's more than simply awesome! The plot and the characters personality are great, and I think it's a good ifea od having Naruto and Sasuke, as a homofobic and a homosexual, it creates a tension between them... somehow ;

~mi
Celtic Harmony chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
great story. update soon please.
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
-Sigh-

So Im assuming this really great and awesome FF with much potential wont ever be finished, huh?
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Ha ha! This sounds like it's going to be SO interesting! Ha ha! I can't wait to see where you take this!
Midnight Crisis chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Aha. Ahahaha. Ahahahahahaha! God, poor Naruto. But I guess it's worse for Sasuke. Or maybe not. Anyway! Great chapter!
UKELICIOUS chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
Wahh. O.O How original! X3 I really can't wait for the next chapter! (whenever that may be)
xXCabbageXx chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
XD i love this idea! but naruto's so mean! D:

and i'd really like it if u made a few more characters go after Naruto too? :) that'd be awesome! get some jealous!Sasuke in there, m perfect! XD

neways, i love it! plz update soon! can't wait for more! :)
themesh chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Wow, Gaara a motivational speaker...XD! That's the only real thing I found funny about the second chapter, everyting else was pure angst. Great job! I love this fic, I haven't read one quiet like this, it's unique! I love it! Keep up the work, I can't wait for the updates!
Thumbellina Grande chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
naruto is not gonna try to be a girl is he?
Boejangles chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
Bwahahaha that was very amusing. I am looking forward to more.
Malbro King chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
i can't ever live there, i would go to jail i would kill naruto dead before he could finish that sentese. Funny story too