Reviews for Fatal Frame III: The Tormented
Fi Suki Saki chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
I chose Alternate Ending! I can't bear if Kei die!

Anyway,.. Great fic!
Though it kinda hard to be read... #peace
Assassin master ezio 91 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Fantastic opening, love the detail and the attetnion to the storyline, will gladly be back for more :)
Ar-chan chapter 18 . 4/20/2011
This is so great! It's like a true novel of Fatal Frame III.

Can you please do this too for Fatal Frame IV? I will look forward to it.
Ivory Tears chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
Yay! This was the best ending for this story, but I am a sucker for happy endings. :)

I am so glad you wrote this story, it has been one of the better fanfics I have read on this site. I do hope you continue to write. :) Kudos!
Ivory Tears chapter 18 . 4/18/2011
So sad... I much prefer the happier ending.
Ivory Tears chapter 16 . 4/18/2011
It's so close ot the end; I'm stoked to finish this awesome story! You should definitely write a novelization of Fatal Frame 1 and 2, if you haven't already. :)
Ivory Tears chapter 15 . 4/18/2011
I was so hoping Kei would make it, but alas male characters in the Fatal Frame series never seem to quite make it out alive. /

I always wondered what happened to his and Mio's spirit after the game (which I've only played it once, so I don't know what happens in the alternate ending *lol*).
Ivory Tears chapter 14 . 4/18/2011
Poor Miku. I also received that cutscene, but I've heard if you go in the rope hallway you get something a little different.

Anywho, I really like the way you wrote the scene between Kei and Rei a lot better than the actual game cutscene; it's much more believable.
Ivory Tears chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
This chapter was filled with such longing and sadness.

I dislike sad things, but this was lovely. :)
Ivory Tears chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
It's very noticeable how much you've grown as a writer in just the past few chapters.

The description is spot on with the ghosts as well as the encounters.

Kudos. :)
Ivory Tears chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
Aw, poor Mio.

Nice filler chapter.
Ivory Tears chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
Loved the small scene with the cat. :)

Anywho, really digging the added scene with Mio. I like how you've added extra bits here and there to make it more realistic.
Ivory Tears chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
I'm really glad that the notes you find scattered throughout the game are included. It certainly gives the story more depth. So far, I am thoroughly enjoying this fic, kudos.
Ivory Tears chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I really like how you have written the ghost battle scenes. They don't come across as cheesy, and I really appreciate that. :)
Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I'm definitely enjoying this story. The paragraphs seem a bit cramped, but other than that this is a well written chapter. There should be more than only 5 reviews for this, for sure. :)