Reviews for A Boy's Life
pls update OMG
Hot! man i'm melting!
NAYN CAT DERP chapter 27 . 9/15/2015
Did ya havta make sasuke a sensitive bitch? And Shawn a perverting basterd? And neji a girly man? Really? Its FUCKING Neji! NEJI!
ashley chapter 27 . 11/18/2012
finish the story now! i like it so far
ashley chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
i thought shawn was the killer, but im probably wrong
Sakura.Uchiha.26 chapter 27 . 9/8/2012
OOHHH PLLEAAASE update soon!? Im so excited for what will happen next!
Yatogirl chapter 27 . 8/1/2011
(tears) agh! Sasuke u idiot yes she lied to u so she can see or know if shawn was telling the truth or hearing about his stupid reasons!... Agh! Why does this have to be this way! What happened to sasuke? Is Madara involved in this story? What will shawn do to sakura on their 'date'. More importantly when will u update? please make more chapters ur story is really great (gets a tissue and sniss!) I can't live without it!

Good job and good luck

Ja'ne
Somber Autumn Leaves chapter 27 . 3/6/2011
Jesus, it's been a while since you've updated... I feel bad about getting on you about this, but I finally read some of your more "recent" (not exactly) chapters, kuz you actually got them out, and now you've left me hanging! D: It's been, like, 9 months now (I apologize if my math or whatever is off, I was estimating)! The point being: I would enjoy reading more of your story, and I hope you get it out soon! Love it so much!
TsukiyomiPrincess chapter 27 . 1/27/2011
Hey i rally love this story please continue to update or i would be sad but its really your choice so even if you dont update this story is still awesome thanks.
Mitzzi chapter 27 . 1/1/2011
Poor Sakura...and poor Sasuke. Maybe we should get some of Sasuke's depressive emo POV at some point? ...Itachi's a creeper :O Update soon~
Kawaii ichi chapter 27 . 9/26/2010
omfg omfg.. You have gotta updaatee! I really wanna know whats going to happen next :) Big pretty pleaaaseee :D
storyteler chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
boy have sleepover
ZeldaDragonChild chapter 20 . 8/20/2010
HEYYY soooo I dunno why but I randomly decided to get back on fanfiction and I just saw you're apology XD lol

and I didn't know you have a deviantart! :D kewl! I'll go find ya and lookit some of your stuff :DD
Lissa.chann chapter 27 . 6/21/2010
Oh, praise the lord!

I still love this story!
Shooting Star 95 chapter 27 . 6/17/2010
No! Don't be stupid sakura! Don't do it! ( update when you can love this chapter