Reviews for Make Believe
touchy...
yume229 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
loved this fic!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Kinda sad, but fluffy enough to make me happy! Yay! Wow, this is your first fic on here? Damn, I'm impressed... Makes mine look fucking pathetic. Eh, c'est la vie.
Mutual Glance chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Hello, dear Rei! with this one, I finished reading all of the beautiful lot of fics you've written. I wished I wouldn't have finished, so badly! Please let me tell you that, after reading some little drama here and some other there, I can state that yours is clearly the most outstanding, unique, delightful and dazzling of them all! Can't blame myself for wanting more, can I? :3

I am truly fond of TezuFuji fics, in fact, so I just couldn't resist checking out one of my favourite author. And, as other 9 opportunities, I wasn't a bit disappointed nor mistaken!

my my, I really feel like pointing out again your personification talent, really precise! It's not easy at all to put yourslef in the place of such an enigmatic character like Fuji, but you do it with the most touching dramatic accuracy!And with such naturality...!3 so please, keep it up! eventually, lovely drama will turn into lovely romance!
Squirrelpelt chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I love this pairing!XD I mean I really do!Im gonna read more of your stories!

-Squirrel
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
This is so nice!

sweet yet a little sad at the same time.

And I love the way you described Fuji's monolog.

somehow I feel like crying ;
tifa-lockhart-27 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
So cute and adorable! Makes me want to cry!
The Blue Penguin chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I enjoyed reading this. Fuji's emotions were portrayed nicely. Tezuka was being Tezuka, of course, and the descriptions were great. I noticed some tense shifting (past to present), but other than that, it was really well done. Great job! ]

-blupenguin-
masi chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
It's beautiful.

hey write a sequel pls..?
maldita08 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
this one is so should make a sequel and put them please?
ketchupblood chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
At the third paragraph, I was sure I read this before.

It took me until the end-ish to remember reading this on your livejournal.
vierblith chapter 1 . 6/29/2007

WOW.

-hugs you for a beautifully written TeFu fic-

aww, i really heart fujiko for such a hopeful outlook, it's always like that yet it never fails...

and i'm pretty sure that an 'i love you, too' will come to him at the right time. :3

i do hope that you'd write more TeFu in the future!