Reviews for Disenchanted
Diactivated chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
love it and i was also wondering if he was really dead or alive cuz he said he wish he could say he was in a "better place..."
Cam Flynn chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
hm...

Was he actually dead or was he just taken away somewhere?

Lovely little one-shot!

(I'd certainly like to see a follow-up with what hapened to him while he was missing...wow...two years after you wrote the original story. Heh :D).
Moka Raiden chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
aww that waws cute, you could of did the story if it and get more reviews xD
Sulfur Dusk chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I often despise Spovas, but this was so good. For an Antova fan, I loved it! I couldn't help but cry. And you are good with these love stuff. It's really good. And I like it how Sprx isn't put as an insensitive jerk like other people do in their stories if they write about other pairings. I might've done that myself, so maybe I can't make any sense at al! oh well...this is going on my favorites list!
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I like this a lot. It is awesome!
Matanzo-El-Mono chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Yes, Spova forever!

I actually read this before I made an account, and then forgot to review it.

It's pretty good. And by pretty, I mean very.

So, uh, Spova forever!
Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
How sweet! So filled with sugar. XD

-GCOE
Suntastic chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
CAYOT! but i dont get it.. please continue the story! also like did Sprx die and come back alive kinda, just to see nova, or hes alive? what happened? i need moar!
lovedream77 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
love it! Pain kinda makes love stronger, thats what i think. Sad story but with a happy ending! awesome. write more and ignore the flamers!
AnimeQueen17 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
that was an extremely good spova one-shot!I liked the ending the I agree SPOVA FOREVER!
Faoi Na Realtai chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
It's good and you didn't neglet Chiro like so many Spova writers do. Your good at oneshots but I think longer stories suit you better.
beautybelle300256 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Its nice. Not complete fluff but its really sweet and really in character. I like it. And I'm totally with you: SPOVA 4EVER!