Reviews for Insomnia
NotQuiteCheshirecat chapter 11 . 4/16
still hoping in 1015 .
this is just too good to be dropped...
Onyx Whitehart chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
I hope that you are some day able to continue the story. I realize that it might be hard the longer you wait, this is absolutely fabulous just like everthing else that you right.
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
I know this story hasn't been updated since 07, but I'm still following it in hopes you'll write more. I LOVE this story. You are my ship's captain and I will follow you until we sink.
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
OMG so I know this isn't complete at all and read your profile but i LOVE the way you write.I am sad it hasn't been updated since 07 and am hoping you finish what you started I am going to continue reading because the story is that fantastic I don't care if it's not finished
Raymy chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
You have a particularly unique talent for describing the nuances of human interaction. I feel that I could go without updates from many fanfics but not for yours. I await the continuation of this story and think it has potential to go on for awhile, if you have the muse. At the very least, Ichigo has many more "first times" to experience. PLEASE, come back to this story.
amandalwojahn chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
Please please add more
ASHEY-MEOW chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
thats sooo cute (w)
ArtThouStupid chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
Awesome story so far :D
sometimesafox chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
Ugh. You probably arent inspired to write more of this, but I keep checking back hoping there will be more fic! Its one of my favorite fics, they both seem so in character, and of course whats better than two hot angry redhead Shinigami getting it on :3
Sweetened-With-Love chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I had known of Bleach since it first came out and a lot about the characters and kind of what they go though emotional and all that good stuff but I had never taken the time to actually pause and watch it ep by ep, till about a month ago. Even better than I had imagined it be I really love an anime that brings you in with emotions and hardships and such that even in the real world can be found. Bleach is defiantly that kinda Anime and when I saw that picture of Ichigo asleep in Renji's lap on Da I had to check this out. I'd tried so hard not to draw in couples like I did with Naruto or other Anime but I couldn't help it. These two just understand each are so alike it had not to. When I read your story I was crying, laughing and going damn that's so true or K-cute, all in all I wanted to keep reading no matter how tired I currently am. Anyhow I finished all the chapters you have up and I just wanted to say this story was AMAZING written. You really put it into light how Ichigo is feeling and how much Renji understands and it was beautiful. Sorry I'm sucking at this right now but I'm very tired, so I'll let you go. I hope you finish this story I would love to find out what happens.
mikkpisst chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
I really hope you continue this story! It's really awesome!
Arnyri chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
So so SO good! Even better with all the plot, and the characterization just feels right. I love the awkward bits and the interplay between the two of them!
Liz chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
Ahhh! Renji is just so sexy in this fic. Totally having a fangirl moment now XD
Liz chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
This chapter makes me laugh so hard. The scene where Ichigo is freaking out about Renji taking off his pants is priceless! Love it!
FearAndBullets chapter 11 . 11/2/2011
I must add my longing for this story to continue. Please continue it. It's quite awesomesauce. :3