Reviews for How Am I Supposed To Let Go
hotgirlwizard chapter 1 . 1/8/2010

I LOVE that you write all angsty. Angst is the best!
Faery Queene chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
love lasts forever, they say. for them it is definitely true. once again, great.
redwolfeyes chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
aw...this was adorable. great story, and very well written. i love your one-shots!
Zbr chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Completely adorable :)

GREAT work!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
the ending bit was's a good story...
Jennifer chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Very good! A tad too dramatic... but I guess that's what makes this story memorable. I can't really find any mistakes or problems with it at all... I love your story. Kudos to you!
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
PFirefly chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Wow... I really love all of your LJ fics!

Love the ending! :)

hope you'll make more LJ fics! :D

littleangel03-19 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
o.0 how are you doing that? how can you put so much emotions in a simple story? I'm amazed, really. It was so sweet and beautiful and full of emotions and everything! I just love Lily and James and you can't imagine how many of them i've read...and I can say that this one shot really is one of the best I've ever had the chance to read. Really, thank you! thank you for writting this!

LBJ equals life chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
so cute! I loved your story, the last line especially!
CaramelBoost chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Haha, wonderful ending! Genius, my friend, genius. You inflicted emotions so well in this one-shot! At the beginning, I wanted to cry. Then, I wanted to go, "aw" and hug everything in sight. And at the end, I laughed so hard :D GREAT one-shot. Adored it.

xox Caramel
xxraizaxx chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
thestralwhisperer chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
aw that is such a cute lil fic
SunnyDay chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Aw! I love this! I was so happy to see something from you! you write my favorite L/J fics... can't wait to see what else you have in store in your other fics!
clumsyjuliet27 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Your story was so sweet. I loved it! You should keep writing stories. :) Way to go!