Reviews for Echoes in the Dark
Kristiane143 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
That story made me cry, especially the ending. You should become a real author! You have an amazing talent! Keep it up!
Rose Verdict chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
YAAAY! Let the helping…BEGIN! XD
Shadowgate chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This story was extremely well composed.

You have real talent.
DeRainyDae chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
LOVE THIS STORY :D
rachel chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
that was so sweet
Courtney777 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This story is so very good! You would be a great author I bet. Not just for fanfiction! :)
bits of glass chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Aww, that was cool. I wasn't expecting that kind of ending from you, but it was every ounce as awesome as your dark stories. Still nothing beats the immortality 3 that u wrote.
Independant chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Aww..The ending is so sweet!
kudarii chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
WOW! THIS IS THE BEST BUBBLES-CENTERED STORY I'VE EVER READ!
Queen Datsuh chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Wow that was awesome. I've already read a lot of your fics but didn't review them. Now that I have this profile, I will. You're an excellent writer and I felt chills down my spine especially when Bubbles became possessed by that awful ghost. I loved this story and hope you'll write even more great ones.
Miho Mania chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
AW SO SWET
red chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
poor bubbles those stupid voices were driving her so crazy that she wanted to kill herself poor little sweetheart well it,s a good thing that buttercup talked her out of it underneath everyone,s outer being is another persona and well it shows that under buttercup,s no nonsense tough girl additude is a sweet little bugger who cares about her sisters especially poor bubbles
Fangwriter chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Col!
Agent V chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
that was such a sweet ending -. i know u dont write happy stories very much, but this would make a great series. Use your gift and keep on writing,

~Agent V
Tortured Artist chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Not as tense or as thrilling as most of your other stories but it is still a good story. What a creative consept.