Reviews for It's All Fun and Games
Urethane chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
I love it. So friggen sweet.
eknae11 chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
this is good stuff. i feel like you could expand upon this idea and turn it into a good story. keep up the good stuff
Sparkly Blue chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Lol, that was funny and interesting! It'd be nice to see another oneshot following this one! Thank you for sharing!
Angryhenry chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
lol
doubLL chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
no words to describe how cute this fic is :)
Maculedes chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
termino mal u.u
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I'm confused, how did she figure out who he was?

Thunder
Khiori chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Grin, love this game between the two-especially getting to see Diana hunting him, with all the clever patience of an Amazon. This was delightful.
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Just loved it. I think it has potential for more chapters or a continuation.
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Truly interesting. Diana outsmarting Bruce? Nice. I also find the part where you said being Gotham's Dark Knight takes true brilliance very inspiring. What you said was quite true. It does take quite a brilliant man to become Batman. Not to mention also having to hide the identity by putting on a billionaire playboy mask. Here you have it: Batman - kicker of asses, beholder of brilliance, fantasy of women. ;) Sounds like a pretty good fic to write about too.
Mel Morningstar chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
A trully amazing story!

Why does Batman always thinks he{s the only brain around?

Now his secrets off and hell have to deal with iy.

I loved it when you described what he found out about her!

xoxo

M.
No Name chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Aw! SO CUTE! XD
Chaosmob chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Aw I loved this short story. It shows Diana isn't just a pretty face but also as very keen eyes and mind.

Great chapter Geeky BMWW Fan.

Keep up the fine work.

Chaosmob :)
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
-laughs gleefully- Oh, this was a sweet delight to read! Excellent work, most excellent. _
Colormyworld chapter 1 . 7/26/2009