Reviews for It's All Fun and Games
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
heheh. Mind games that batsy loses... and he DID blush when she kissed him in Gorilla City, didn't he? Ha! Meep!
gracemis chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I liked the "reveal" though BM' blush. very creative. The last line was great. "...with all members present and accounted for." It gives the story the extra "in character" feel.
pinklen98 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
loved it!

such an awesome oneshot :D
Luckygrl27 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
that was excellent for your first story

keep up the good work!
Andrew Fisher15 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Interesting little one-shot. Must be a killer to have to write dialogue between Bruce and Diana. I know it would be for me.

But why is Batman acting ticked off at her being in Gotham.
Hepburn chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
When I first read the title of your story, I kept thinking of that old adage: "Its all fun and games until someone loses an eye."

Not very romantic, but then that warning is not suppose to be. Your story however was;it was also playful and you captured Diana's sense of fun and Bruce's need to know and control wonderfully. You write WW & BM really well and I enjoyed reading your stories. :)
KittsonFlowers chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
The ending was so good. So much better than the other episode. [forgetting the name... forgive me].

Great as usual!
Agashi chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Very cute. Although I think the story would have worked out better if it had been told completely from Wonder Woman's POV. It is unkind and ignorant of me to assume you haven't read the comic books, but it seems to me that you put a little too much stock into Batman/Bruce Wayne's warm and fuzzier moments in the show.

Im saying he was just a BIT out of character toward the middle. This is excusable, however, since you DID make a referance to the Gorilla City episode (Which was a sweet moment even if Batman didn't really blush) and this is a fiction based off the show anyway. You're very good at writing WAFF. Kudos.
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Wonderfully delicious banter; I like the way you think ; ) You're someone to watch for...
camelotlady chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Wow! Great job. I loved the way she turned the tables on him! Look forward to your next chapter or story.
Mystic Weaver chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
awesome. i loved it.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
that was cool could you maybe read my justice leauge stories
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Wow, I loved it! Fantastic job for your first story.

I like this meeting and dance between Bruce and Diana more appealing then that in 'Maid of Honor'. I particularly loved the ending of this. They're too smart for eachother. That's why I love them so much. :D
28 | « Prev Page 1 2