Reviews for One Of Us
LittlePeopleKnow chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Make a chapter two with Bella/Andi
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
So hot and so beautiful!
Smayz chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Brilliant story, I love how you used the teddy bear. I secretly wished for a threesome and I love how this is Andy's POV.
D chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Wow sexy! Very nice story.
saphique chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
one of my personnal favorites! Loved it! Brilliant!
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
woah... tough life for andy.
Palistus chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Poor Andromeda, not getting hot sex :(
kahlen369 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
wow... that was ... one hot piece of smut! XDXD

and the bear... O_O is it wrong that i like that? i guess i'm pretty kinky too. XD

Excellent one shot, and though i do wish you'd continue it or write a sequel, it's pretty perfect the way it is.

Keep on writing! XD
Secret Storywriter chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
first of all, i cant even BELEIVE that i'm reading this, but once i stumbled upon these stories, you are SUCH a good writer that i liked reading this. So - my review may not be what u want to read or what u usually get, but i'm just pointing out stuff that i noticed.

I like this story for different reasons:

I love how you prtay Bella as this almost sadistic person by showing how she does little mindless tricks with the bear. It's sick in a way [especially to Andy].

Great job showing how Andy took it - all of the bad memories of the bear and then of the household in general..

Also, i liked how Bella personified the bear a lot - not only does it tramatize Andy and you can see that, it DOES play well into the actual sex. One word: kinky. P lol (which reminds me - like how you dont keep it the normal sex - using the scissor position was actually more interesting and fit well into the situation)

overall - love how you play up the emotion as well as the physical side of it!
Renee Spelt Strange chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
They're like the scissor sisters.

Get it? Haha.

No but honestly, how the hell do you come up with this kind of stuff?
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Loved it. Perfectly naughty. Blackcest is always delicious, but even more so the way you do it. Fabulous little piece.
OMG chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
OMG! I HUMP MY TEDDY BEARS WHEN I NEED TO CUM TOO, SOMETIMES I EVEN SQUIRT. THIS STORY WAS SO FUCKING HOT, I'M HORNY NOW! KEEP WRITING!
emily-undaunted chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
"Inappropriate use of teddy bears"? You're hilarious, brilliant, demented. I love it. Wherever did you come up with the name Mary Muggins? You should do more unconventional pairings, you're a good writer and wonderfully twisted. One thing, though, the constant repetition of the word "sister" is a bit much- I mean, I know it's "blackcest" and all, but it's still... just a bit of a turn off. Honestly, though, I think your stuff is amazing.
LolaCherryColaGirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
So hot. So great. I should not have enjoyed it, but there's not stopping my bad streak, lol.

Your femslash is beyond amazing, I can only hope to be as good as you one day. I've only ever written one femslash. Luna/Hermione tough pairring.

Anyways loved this, really great.

X X X LolaCherryColaGirl
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Favorite. Fic. Ever.

Is it wrong that I love how insane Bellatrix is?