Reviews for Can I mend him?
Nique13 chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
15TatianaSaphira

It seemed a bit disjointed as your point of view was all over the place. The chapters are massively short with barely any explanation as to what is going on.

I agree with her. There are practically no details and depth to the story.

I've read this story like 5 times already and I still like it. If you plan on continuing the story maybe you could add details to your new chapters.
TatianaSaphira chapter 9 . 1/18/2008
chrono-contract chapter 9 . 1/13/2008
GA! update!
iPickleThings chapter 8 . 1/1/2008
I like this story! You gets my love! As for a story line, why don't you have something drama ridden like: Kitazowa and Ryu team up to get rid of Tohma, or even better have Tohma come to Shu-chan to appologize about the poisoning after being worn down by Kitazowa and eventually ending with Shu-chan going back to try and save Eiri from Kitazowa. There's all kinds of options with all this dram! X3
emoyaoi69 chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
umm...plot? plot? plot?

Kitazawa, Eiri, Shuichi, and Ryuichi all have a foursome?
emoyaoi69 chapter 7 . 12/31/2007
Ohh, spooky.

but um, it not Kitazowa is KitazAwa
emoyaoi69 chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
Hehe...'will you be my lover?' thats one way of asking someone out
emochick131 chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
i have an idea! maybe Tohma really loves shuichi or ryuichi and he's envyous and well...something like that! I hope this helps u! Keep it up
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
good chapter. yuki's so foolish and stupid. thank god shu is away from him.
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
interesting. update soon. l8r
SailorYue chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
i cant wait to see whay ryu does to toma. Nittle Graspers definalty done for good now P
emochick131 chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
*screams* I cant belive that shuichi asked ryuichi to be his lover! I cant wait to read more!
princesspyro296 chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
aw!it ended to quick!Its getting good!Write more plz
VannaOrihara chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
kawai!
JuJuJuice chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
Sigh... I love you. You're the best. Just... the best.