Reviews for The Family That Strolls Together
XYZ Affair chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I've read this story more than twice before, so I was surprised when I realized I'd never reviewed it. So here it is: Like all your stories, this one is incredibly sexy and well written. Nice work.
Smayz chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Mmm, that was really good.
Sheepyshavings chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Hot damn.

Seriously, though, this is about sex and lust, but it's also great at showing the character dynamics and how f-ed up these three really are. Great job. )
wow.fanfic chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Ok swear to god never had a sexual thought about my sister. Which makes this story that much hotter. Fantasy is so much better than reality. Thanks!
Lovestruck Serenity chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I've read this story a couple times now since you've posted it, and i must say, your really good at writing sex stories. especially lesbian sex stories. i have a challenge for you though. i challenge you to write a sex story about two HP girls, and one boy. it can be any characters of your choosing. you don't have to do it, but it is a challenge. I've read your Hermione/Pansy stories, adn our one with Molly/Bellatrix. just try my challenge ok?

wewillbethehopeful chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Holy hell. That was hot.
ty.soglasna chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
"you've got a little something there..." lmao! Aside from that, this was just so *dirty* - but only because of Andromeda's reaction, really. gotta love it :)
Clairmont chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Wow...I'm actually impressed. You've captured Bellatrix's love for power, Narcissa's lust for being a servant and Andromeda's need to separate herself all in one fic. Brava.
simonsaysfunction chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Ooh..I like it. I've never read anything with all three of them together before. It's great. _

~Yuki V.