Reviews for Reflective Triangles
burnmedown chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
I'm really liking this so far-Hannah is a likable and realistic character (and I feel really sorry for her!), and the plot is interesting. Please update soon!
friendly chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
great job.. can't wait for tomorrow
heather03nmg chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
“Dude, when did you turn into me?”

“When you turned into Oprah.”

“Keeping the weight off’s a bitch.”

*Giggles* I laughed out loud at the Oprah joke...love Dean snark!

Then I had an aw moment when Dean was explaining to Sam how deal making kept his brother fed and dressed...the sacrifices that Dean has made for his brother are just so darned sweet. I love how you wove a tale from their childhood into the scene, it was simple yet touching story.

"He looked back up and laughed like it wasn’t anything, but his eyes were haunted." That image kinda broke my heart a little.

Loved the update, we got the full story (I think) about Paul's death and Kane's involvement and now we just need to wait for Dean to kick some butt (although these are the Winchesters and that seems to easy of a fix for them)

Chocolate brownies with chocolate frosting for you (I'll send extra if you can write in a bit of hurt Dean...never said I was above bribing)

Update soon!
Ciya chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Paul's dead? This should be interesting.
cat chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
super cool episode!
purehalo chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Oh i love your stories and i LOVE that twist at the end! You write the boys so well.

This was the best line!

“Can we call you a tow truck?” Sam asked, using his own version of the voice, but she shook her head.

“I’d prefer Hannah actually.”

So funny!

Can't wait to read more!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
oh nice twist at the end
friendly chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
cool start.. can't wait for more
adder574 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Intersting start. Please update soon.
tona234angel chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
ok, you have my attention. Awesome job. please update soon.
kansas42 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
well, you do have a way of getting me interested ; ) i hope you update soon, because i'm very curious
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
"“Hannah, how long has Paul been dead?”"

Huh.

Well, that was the last thing I was expecting! Great intro (love a gentlemanly Dean! *squee*) and loved the image of the two boys flanking Hannah. Very excited for the next chapter!

Cheers,

Tails
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
A new story! COOL! I love that you have the Amish in the story. We have a large Amish settlement in my county. Hope to read more soon!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Yay, you're back! I've missed your stories and was wondering when the next "shape" fic would be posted.

So, Dean saving damsels in distress...surprised we didn't get a Sammy joke in there.

Speaking of jokes, Amish humor? I laughed at the button and zipper jokes and I later appreciated the Amish history lesson...and people think fanfiction stories are just fluff, ha!

Paul's a ghost, well that was unexpected but I do love a twist. Guess the waitress was right, Hannah is not a lucky girl.

Can't wait to see what happens next and how our boys get into trouble...I'm betting Kane is the baddy.

Cookies for you, update soon!
TraSan chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
You're off to a roaring start! A dead husband. Good catch on Dean's part.

...and straight pins? Oh my, I'd be holey (sniggle-snort) sorry, love puns and I couldn't resist.

Can't wait for tomorrow.