Reviews for Reflective Triangles
Dark-flames chapter 6 . 1/2/2008
haha, yeah now I feel like I'm stalking you. But seriously though, I really love your writing style. This one had a lot of angst and emotion too, and you put it so well in character. Oh, just blown away...
DarkAngel35 chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
I'm seriously sitting here with tears streaming down my face. Just.. them finding her like that... and the baby... and just.. gah. Very nicely done, and very heartbreaking. Love all the parallels you wove through this, too.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
“Getting out of the way in case lightning strikes.”

Dean smiled. “Don’t worry, Sammy. He has to have a sense of humor. He made you 8 feet tall.”

“Just shut up and drive, Dean.” Sam shook his head. “And don’t blame me if He doesn’t give you anything better than a golf cart.”

It was right to the end, the fantabulas banter we all love. You are a fantastic writer!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
I guess this means trouble for the boys...

Again.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
“Dude,” he said in frustration. “I’m not gonna steal a junker like Hannah’s. If I’m gonna get picked up by the cops, I’m gonna steal a freakin’ Ferrari.”

The poor guy’s name was Gene Timmons. So close to greatness, yet so far.

You have seized Dean's rather captivating persona. That's a big reason that we watch it, isn't it? Well maybe it's the combination of hot guys, witty language and paranormal suspense. Either way I'm loving your use of language throughout.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
Sam grinned. “It’s cute when you try to be… domestic.”

“I’m insulted. I think.” Dean cocked his head to one side. “Except that means Hannah thinks I’m cute. What kind of pie do you think she’ll make?”

“Drive, Dean.”

Sigh... this is just so great!

I’m being punished,” Dean muttered.

“Quiet,” the officer ordered.

“I’m being punished for flirting with a nun.”

I can't tell you how fantastic this truly is! Had me laughing, pitying and contemplating up a storm. That's always a good attribute of a writer to contribute to a piece.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
Dean’s eyes widened and he took a step back. “You say that again, I’m gonna get hives.”

This was great! I was enthralled in every moment of this chap! But if you don't mind... Actually, even IF YOU DO MIND, I'm gonna get a start on the next one!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
"How long has Paul been dead?"

Man! What a way to end a chapter! I'm definitely gonna keep reading this one! :D
Savage Shade chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
I'm so very ashamed, I read this entire story without submitting one review. Well regardless of my incredible slackness, the story was very well done. Poor Hannah, and is it wrong to feel obscurely sympathetic for a ghost? Though I do feel rather disappointed that Marigold only got such a short mention.

I like the almost serious joke to finish with as well.

Keep up the good work, and I promise I'll review more next time.
seayeah chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
Eep! I read your Battle of the Bulges story first and it was mentioned that you killed a character off. So with much regret, I started this story knowing she was going to die. However, you still managed to completely surprise me. I totally did not expect that and the concept of ghosts' behaviour and how her story weaves into the boy's lives was just written wonderfully.

The parallels and the characterisations were completely believable. Excellent!
kwater chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
Love that I was able to read something so tragic and yet still smile at the end of the chapter.. that's really good writing.. Loved it & thanks for the read - K
kwater chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
Wow, didn't see that coming...Moving on.
kwater chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
Gene Timmons...Ha
kwater chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
Loved hearing Dean confess how hard it was raising Sam practicall on his own.. Love, well let's just say I'm loving the whole thing. - k
kwater chapter 1 . 7/11/2007